• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Black/dark smokey eye tutorial

prppygrl69

I hope this tutorial helps those who asked for me to do this.Lemme know if you find it helpful.I did kind of a sloppy job cuz of my recent migranes.The finished product is here.

Click picture to enlarge.

star1692

Wow girl this is awesome! Thanks for showing how you blend everything with your fingers. This is going to help soo much! You make it seem so easy too, haha, I wish!

User67

Awesome! I always wondered how you got your eyeliner to look so awesome! I never thought to layer Carbon over a kohl, thanks for the new trick! And the fact that you don't even use any brushes impresses me so much! You are so talented & creative!

Pushpa

lol i will replace all the finger guidlines with brushes i tried to use my fingers and things went a muck hahaha

MissMarley

wow...i am even more impressed with your skills now that i know you don't use brushes- so impressive!!!

Beautiful1

Girlllll You Are Always Freakin Amazingggggg!!!!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

samila18

this is just wonderful! I love how you didn't really use any black e/s except for carbon.. you make it look so easy! I hope I can recreate it! I also have more respect and am more in awe of your FOTDs now that I know you don't use brushes!! kudos!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts