Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

Prettypackages

You need that too Pretty! Lifting my buying ban on you for the rest of this month. You deserve some treats!!!
hehehehe, I really don't. I bought/returned some foundations trying to find a new match. Ended up with just getting Mac sun power bronzer, and a few other odds and ends. But I will look for this tomorrow! Did this come to Nordies?

JerseyGirl

OK, I have ordered Melody and the Blue Night mascara. I tried to use the liquid liner. Yikes!! I really need to practice. Hehe, I'm not very skilled at that one. The video on Chanel.com makes it look so easy! I love the mascara topper. So fun! This collection is really nice.

Ernie

OK, I have ordered Melody and the Blue Night mascara. I tried to use the liquid liner. Yikes!! I really need to practice. Hehe, I'm not very skilled at that one. The video on Chanel.com makes it look so easy! I love the mascara topper. So fun! This collection is really nice.
I find it easier to use a pencil first then use the liquid liner over it! I was kind of surprised how many things I ended up with in this collection. :eyelove:

laurennnxox

Lauren it is unbelievably amazing with the TF Eye & Cheek Ombré Duos---especially the Peach one.
th_DANCE.gif
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaa lalalalalalaaa

I'm not listening!!!!
lol.gif

(Meddy, why must you tempt me so!?)

Medgal07

hehehehe, I really don't. I bought/returned some foundations trying to find a new match. Ended up with just getting Mac sun power bronzer, and a few other odds and ends. But I will look for this tomorrow! Did this come to Nordies?
I'm glad you got some things you wanted!!! Yes. Last week.

Medgal07

Ok, got melody. Haven't play with it yet. and I almost got the blue palette. Do I need it?
pompom.gif
Yay! Pretty, it's so versatile. You can wear it as a base or on it's own with the navy liquid liner from this collection. I love it best as a base for the TF Peach
Ombré Duo. If you enjoy blue eyeshadow and think you'll get a lot of use out of it----yes go for it. I have it and enjoy it a lot.

Prettypackages

pompom.gif
Yay! Pretty, it's so versatile. You can wear it as a base or on it's own with the navy liquid liner from this collection. I love it best as a base for the TF Peach
Ombré Duo. If you enjoy blue eyeshadow and think you'll get a lot of use out of it----yes go for it. I have it and enjoy it a lot.
I'm just now starting to like dark blue, the sales associate was showing me how you can sheer it out and blend it into a different color. I didn't get the blue eyeliner. DIdn't even look at it. I need that too huh?

Medgal07

I'm just now starting to like dark blue, the sales associate was showing me how you can sheer it out and blend it into a different color. I didn't get the blue eyeliner. DIdn't even look at it. I need that too huh?
Well---for a quick eye look you could put Melody over your entire eye and then do a winged liner w/the blue liquid liner and be out the door in minutes
greengrin.gif

BTW---the YSL Dark Blue Eye Tint is AMAZING---just saying!

th_DANCE.gif

Prettypackages

Well---for a quick eye look you could put Melody over your entire eye and then do a winged liner w/the blue liquid liner and be out the door in minutes
greengrin.gif

BTW---the YSL Dark Blue Eye Tint is AMAZING---just saying!

th_DANCE.gif
*slowly backing away* why are you just now telling me about this loveliness?

urbis

[COLOR=0000FF] Well---for a quick eye look you could put Melody over your entire eye and then do a winged liner w/the blue liquid liner and be out  the door in minutes:D [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   BTW---the YSL Dark Blue Eye Tint  is AMAZING---just saying![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:happydance:
It is a subtle, gorgeous look

Psych1

After all the Melody talk in here, I Went to NM to buy it today & the SA gave me New Moon instead! Ugh. Usually I would have taken that as a sign that I "need" said unexpected product , but I already have new moon & rarely use it. I even handed him Melody so I don't know what he was smoking. Oh well, I hope I don't run out of eye shadow before I make it back to the mall for an exchange.

patentg33k

Hi all,

My life has sort of turned super-busy lately-can I ask a silly question? Blue polishes from other lines have sometimes stained my nails. Is anyone getting any staining with these?

I've never ever ever had a Chanel polish stain (including the blue ones) but I thought I'd ask before making my order. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I use le volume over the Dior diorshow maximizer lash plumping serum and have no problem with flaking even after 12+ hours of wear. I usually do a coat of the dior then immediately follow with le volume. Just a warning: It is a very dramatic look if you have long full lashes. I love that its not just a normal lash primer but also nourishes. I wore permanent false lashes for 3 years that really damaged my natural lash bed. (Super scary!) Using the serum underneath my mascara and being really gentle with makeup removal has done wonders to help them regrow and be stronger. Using this combo allows my lashes to look long and full with minimal effort. I wish you the best in finding a primer to help with the flaking!

I don't wear a lot of blues but I got Fortissimo and used it with formula x base coat underneath. It removed easily and without leaving any stain. It is a stunning color!! Also, Chanel.com offers 90 day return policy in case it doesn't work out. :) good luck!

Psych1

Hi all, My life has sort of turned super-busy lately-can I ask a silly question? Blue polishes from other lines have sometimes stained my nails. Is anyone getting any staining with these?  I've never ever ever had a Chanel polish stain (including the blue ones) but I thought I'd ask before making my order. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
I just took Fortissimo off today after having it on for approximately 1 week and there is no staining at all. No yellowing, darkness or anything. I also didn't use a base coat, just put the color directly on my nails & it still didn't stain my nails.