Blush for NC35

vchen

What blushcreme or regular blush do you recommend to achieve a peachy pink color on NC35? And what blushes look amazing on NC35s?

Thanks!!
greengrin.gif

messhead

I'm an NC35 and I have a couple peachy blushes all were rec'd by the counter... Try Springsheen, Pinch Me, or Peachtwist. All three are Sheertone Shimmer Blushes.

My favorites on my skintone are Stray Rose (a matte pinky-peach), and Afterdusk from Moonbathe!

Hope that helps!!!
thmbup.gif

mello

I'm NC30 and I LOVE plum foolery. Not much of a peachy blush, though. But it's gorgeous.

StArCaNdY

I'm NC35 and I love Torrid from Nars. Its a peachy blush. Margin and Plum Foolery from Mac are pretty too.

vandael

ooh, definitely all the MAC sheertone shimmer peach blushes. and... give jane cosmetics a try. i looooove their blushes and they're super affordable. my faves are: blushing glow, blushing earth, and blushing petal. hop over to a walgreens and check them out. but if you're looking for HE, i also like NARS Luster. it's a peachy/apricot with a touch of gold. i think that might be gorgeous on you because it works really well on tan skin. HTH!

sofabean

eversun is definitely very peachy. you could try spaced out from the neo sci fi collection that just came out. my light flush msf is also pretty peachy pink if you're into MSFs.

oopsiwentglam

margin, eversun, joyous. i love all three. i just ordered spaced out from neo si fi. i think that will be good too. i'm nc 35 as well.

addictedtomac85

MAC blush recommendations for NC35ish... Please help!

Hi Everyone

Though I have been obsessed with eyeshadows for years. Blushes have never been a big thing I considered, until lately.

I only own two blushes. Both are MAC mineralize blushes. Gentle & Love Joy.

I want to start a MAC palette and would like to know what you guys all think are some good options. Please let me know some of your favs!

Thanks so much!

cocomia

Re: MAC blush recommendations for NC35ish... Please help!

Peach blush - Melba
Bright red/coral blush - Fleur Power (apply with a light hand!)
Wine/berry blush - Plum Foolery

and I've heard that a good starter blush is Blushbaby since it's good for everyday use, and it's pretty versatile
smiles.gif
HTH!

alka1

Re: MAC blush recommendations for NC35ish... Please help!

I really like:

Sunbasque - peachy bronze gold
Peaches - peachy matte goodness
Pinch O Peach - soft pink

i'm NC30-35
smiles.gif