"Blush: Search For Next Great Makeup Artist" contestant Todd Homme found dead

TIERAsta

So sad, I saw this at the end of the finale. He was so young and so talented, this just breaks my heart.

Ms.Shanti

i saw the finale last night and the end shocked me!!I can't believe he died!!so sad he was talented.I wonder how Nolan took it since they were really close on the show...made me cry!!

BEA2LS

that gave me chills. i was watching this show pretty regularly and did not hear of this. he was so young and he was very talented. rest in peace.

MACLovin

I don't think they're sure yet, but there was an autopsy done. Nothing immediately obvious, and I guess they said there was no sign of drugs or alcohol, but who knows.. once they do the toxicology tests and release the autopsy report we will know.
ssad.gif
I feel so sorry for his family..

One article I read, I think it may have been this TV guide one that was linked in the first post, in the comment section this girl said she was best friends with Nolan's sister (she could have been BS'ing but why would someone do that in this circumstance?) and that Nolan was a wreck
ssad.gif
they had grown really close throughout the show, which was pretty obvious and yeah... I can only imagine how difficult this is for those who were close to him, he had so many things going for him and was so young.

RIP Todd
bigheart.gif

IlikePi

I watched every episode. And Todd was definately one of my favorites. Him and Nolan. I was sooo sad when I saw at the end of the episode that they dedicated it to his memory. As soon as I saw that I looked it up on Wikipedia but could not find much info. Too sad!!!

MACLovin

Quote:
Of winning the show and the tragic loss of his friend and fellow contestant Todd Homme, Nolan humbly shares, “It is bittersweet winning as this has been one of the best and worst weeks of my life. The show was an incredible experience. Winning was a dream come true because after ten years in this industry, I have put so much into my craft. It has already done so much for my career and as great as that is, I know I couldn’t have done it without my best friend Todd by my side — his talent truly inspired me to dig deep and he will be missed.”

cry.gif

source

ThePerfectScore

ommmmmgg i just watched the whole season on demand. I fell in love with him.... he was so talented and i know he would have gone far.