**Bonjour ladies! Euro FOTD**

SugarAsh182

Hey gals! Long time no see
smiles.gif
I promise I'll get back to posting some FOTDs soon! This is the one that I did while I was abroad most of the time. I tried to keep the m/u minimal (during the day at least) and this worked great! Although I did do a rainbow eye once and my French "mom" liked it hehe.

Face: MAC NW20 concealer, NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes: MF 2000 Calorie mascara

Lips: MAC Craving lipstick (LOOOOOVE)... this is basically the lipstick that I've been looking forever for!

Bare3.jpg

Bare8.jpg

Bare6.jpg

Bare9.jpg

Vicky88

This is the prettiest FOTD I have seen in a long time.

Which is funny because you used so little.
greengrin.gif

Cingels

WooHooo! Glad to see youre back! Hope u had a wonderful time overseas.(doesnt that sounds SO romantic and exotic?? *overseas* aaahhhh! ;-)

FOTD is great BTW ;-)

SugarAsh182

Thanks so much ladies! I'll be back to brights tomorrow I promise
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
wow. i love your mu. you're so pretty. i must get this l/s.

Thank you
smiles.gif
If you are cool-toned, you definetly need this l/s! It's perfect for those naked face days! And it's an amplified creme, which is my fave formula.

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cingels
WooHooo! Glad to see youre back! Hope u had a wonderful time overseas.(doesnt that sounds SO romantic and exotic?? *overseas* aaahhhh! ;-)

FOTD is great BTW ;-)

Ahhh I didn't see your post till now! Thanks so much darling! I did have an amazing time, but it does feel good to be back now!

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
Thank you
smiles.gif
If you are cool-toned, you definetly need this l/s! It's perfect for those naked face days! And it's an amplified creme, which is my fave formula.

yes, it's a great furmula. my fav, too.

Bianca

It's so good to have you back, you look very pretty. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Nolee

wow, love how simple yet BEAUTIFUL u look
thanks for introducing me to craving l\s,im in loooove