Bought MAC lot on ebay -- are they fake?

GrayValeri

Loveleighe

looks legit as far as size but then again that picture could just be a stock photo. Did you see that the S&H is $12. i know i am cheap but i hate spending money on shipping.

edit: ok so i looked at my pigment jar and i changed my opinion i think they are fake... i'd try to contact paypal and report the item as fake to Ebay so that you can get your money back without having to pay the extra S&H

MACATTAK

Sorry to say but these look very fake. The base of the jar is too thick, as well as the fact that there are no names for these pigments. Have you paid yet? I suggest you don't & tell the seller exactly why. Also, I would not suggest using these. These sellers are only out for money & who knows what are in these...could be potentially very harmful.

GrayValeri

Yeah, my dad sent payment on paypal. Once I logged in and checked again, I figured it may be too good to be true. I guess worst-case scenario is I send them back and I'm out a few bucks for shipping. Lesson learned.

darkishstar

Those are definitely fake. The jar bases are too thick. There are also no color names. And I have never seen any of those colors before as far as MAC pigments.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayValeri
Yeah, my dad sent payment on paypal. Once I logged in and checked again, I figured it may be too good to be true. I guess worst-case scenario is I send them back and I'm out a few bucks for shipping. Lesson learned.

Try to get your refund before returning them. If they won't do that, make sure you send with some sort of tracking#. It may be pricey, but you don't want to be out all of your $$$.

Xqueeze_me

They're all fakes, darling.

I'd ask for a refund + postage (original and RETURN). I will only return them when I get my refund. If they want you to return them before you get a refund, best send it with tracking number (Agreed with MACATTAK). Get them to pay for the postage to return them too!!

Angels_Decay

The jars defently look weird (too thick), its strange that they havent posted a description, and they dont have the boxes (at least not in the photo). I'd look elseware if i were you.

VDUB*BELLA

As everyone said already they are fake but I would also definately AVOID using these *especially* around the eyes. The igredients are unknown and I wouldnt risk it (its your EYES!) I mean... even MAC doesnt suggest using some of their piggies in the eye area.

Oh, and file a claim to get your monies back
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

^^ That's nothing new to Ebay. Fake sellers continue selling their crap and people continue bidding
ssad.gif

ExquisiteImages

I agree with darkishstar. The jar bases are too thick and needless to say, the seller is from Thailand. Nowhere in the listing did the seller even mention the shades of the pigments.