Bourjois: Suivre Mon Regard pigments!

Doowop

Anyone uses this range of Bourjois eye makeup? I was testing the colours a few days ago and they are soo pretty! The colours aren't that pigmented, and I find that the glitters doesn't seem to stay but then again I tried them on the back of my hand.

The reviews on MUA are mostly positive. I am in LOVE with the white one that is a best seller as claimed on their website. It has a purple/blue sheen to it and it's so pretty!

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doowop
Anyone uses this range of Bourjois eye makeup? I was testing the colours a few days ago and they are soo pretty! The colours aren't that pigmented, and I find that the glitters doesn't seem to stay but then again I tried them on the back of my hand.

The reviews on MUA are mostly positive. I am in LOVE with the white one that is a best seller as claimed on their website. It has a purple/blue sheen to it and it's so pretty!

Is that the one that looks like a little pot with the brush built into the top?

I have the white one with blue sheen you're talking about. It's a pretty color, but it doesn't stick very well, even when I use Chapstick as a base.

Doowop

I am not sure if there is a brush with it but from the website there is a brush applicator sold with it. Thanks, looks like it isn't that good, pity though the colours are very pretty.

user79

I'd skip them. They are pretty pricey for not a very good product. Packaging is a big fat zero from me because it's impossible to get the product out, and you can't use your own brushes with it, and the applicator sucks. Horrible packaging! The product doesn't stay at all, and there's lots of fall out. I had one, and I ended up throwing it away.