boyfriend suspicions

pushhupsindrag

i dont mean to sound like a jealous girlfriend but i have this feeling that i just cant shake. i love my boyfriend and he claims to love me though times i doubt his words. he always wants to be with this other girl and all he does is talk about her. and she flirts with him like crazy and will find any reason to touch him but he doesnt see that. me and my boyfriend had a date one night and he knew that it was a date cause he asked me but he asked me if she could go and he asked her and she couldnt and later that night he said that nothing is fun unless shes there. and hes in my first hour and his best friend was gonna get kicked out and he said he would change classes to be with him cause nobody else that he cared about was in that class and i was like what the hell i am?!? and he was like oh...really? damn i wish sally was in that class [other girl] should i be worried about something or is it just me overreacting cause of how mich i hate her? [i hate her besides for the flirting because she acts like such a stupid person on purpose for attention]

user4

ummmm... i mean i'm hoping ur overdoing the story (really hoping) cuz it sounds like ur boyfriend is ummm not a very nice person (and thats putting in nicely)... so he's with u but he's not having fun because this random girl isnt there with u? and he wants to switch classes cuz because nobody he cares about is in the class even though you are there? i mean either your boyfrined is just some giant asshole (sorry if this insults you in anyway) or he just NEVER thinks before he speaks (and babbles random shit that doesnt make sense)... how long have you guys been together?

pushhupsindrag

nope unfortunatley not overdoing the story and it doesnt insult me at all i admit that i think hes an asshole but when i am with him like really with him he makes me happy, and we've been together almost five months and might mention that the other girl has a boyfriend who is my boyfriends bestfriend. by the way, thanks.

Cruella

I don't think you are overreacting. Even if he doesn't care about this other girl, it is really shitty for him to say stuff like that in front of you. Have you said anything to him about this?

mzmehshell

I have to agree with sxychika1014, your boyfriend doesn't seem to care about your feelings. It's like he has no regard to anyone but himself. Sorry if it is harsh, but if he's like that I wouldn't want to be in that relationship. But that's my opinion.

lah_knee

hmm i tend to look at both sides and try to figure what can possibly be going on sooo heres my two cents...

i think guys tend to say insensitive things like that because they dont realize who they are hurting in the process. now if he outright said "i dont have fun with you" or "i hate being with you" then YA he means it that way. but the fact that he is vocal about being around someone else doesnt mean he wants to hurt you on purpose. HOWEVER it does show that he doesnt seem that into you. he has a lot of fun with this other girl and wants to invite her on your dates?? thats a little intrusive. my suggestion is to just tell him that you dont want a third wheel on your dates and that his talking about her all the time is a bit annoying. try to let him know that it bothers you! either he'll realize he is acting weird and will stop doing that because he realizes he wants to be with you... OR you guys might have to re-evaluate your relationship and whether or not he really wants to be with you and not her.

either way you are entitled to know. no one should be dragged along on the side while their significant other hides their true feelings. good luck! i hope things work out for the better <3

joytheobscure

Get rid of him. You should be the "only" woman in his life and not feel like you have to worry about another girl. Good luck.

caffn8me

Just a question, how old is your boyfriend? Boys mature more slowly mentally than girls so a boy of 14 may only be a match for the maturity of a girl aged 12. He may simply not be mature enough for a serious relationship yet.

pushhupsindrag

he's 15, i'm 14. i think he is a bit immature when it comes to relationships but not that much. i just found out a new piece of information that i need to talk to him about but he hasnt been answering his phone. okay so i called him last night cause he said he would call me a couple days ago but didnt and i asked him what was up and he said he was sick and at his grandmothers and then my best friend called like a minute later and said she saw him and the other girl at the movies together [she didnt get noticed]

Pink_minx

Argg this gets me so mad. If a best friend called you saying that she saw him with another girl then you should confront him about it and leave him. You are still young, date around who knows you might find a better guy for yourself, one that will treat you good. So kick his a$$ to the curve
smiles.gif

exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushhupsindrag
okay so i called him last night cause he said he would call me a couple days ago but didnt and i asked him what was up and he said he was sick and at his grandmothers and then my best friend called like a minute later and said she saw him and the other girl at the movies together [she didnt get noticed]

WTF?? Gutless asshole! I HATE cheaters and I HATE liars! Do some people find it fun to play with other people's feelings? ARGH!!! Leave the loser! Clearly, he doesn't deserve your attention and respect if he doesn't return the favour?

It's too late now, but you should've called round to his grandmother's house and ask how he's doing in a sympathetic sort of tone and the grandmother would know what kind of a $hit she has for a grandson and hopefully would've set him straight! Oh that would've been so sweet!

Or, "accidentally" bump into your best friend while you're with him and get your best friend to casually ask "How was the movie you saw the other day? Was it good? I'd like to see it too/I thought it was bad/whatever." And see how he reacts.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushhupsindrag
he's 15, i'm 14.

You're 14 tomorrow in fact if I'm not much mistaken
happybirthday.gif

Good luck!

Cruella

I think you need to go completely Kung-Fu on his ass - consider it a birthday gift to yourself
smiles.gif

Scrangie

Um... Get rid of him. He's no good! What kind of boyfriend does that stuff?! You're too good for him!

xbabygirl

good thing you dumped him! you're better off with a guy who won't do you wrong like him. happy belated birthday btw.