Brava? Has anyone tried this?

greentwig

I want to try this and from what I have read it sounds pretty good. I know it might be embarrassing and people might not want to say they have used this but I'm hoping someone will have the guts, if they have used this.

If you have used or tried this, did it work for you?

Thanks in advance!

Here's the brava website link
smiles.gif

The BRAVA Breast Enhancement and Shaping System

SparklingWaves

I worked with a nurse that tried it. It was two huge dome devices that worked on suction. She had to wear it for for 10-12 hours/day. (I think that's how long). She didn't get whatever results she was looking for. She couldn't walk around the house with normal clothing, because the domes were like small hard basketballs in front of her chest. She wanted to wear it to work. It didn't work out. She brought it to work and put it under her uniform. The machine kept going off, because it lost suction and she looked like a cartoon with hard breasts of a size J. The boss said she looked like her arms were too short and it was a work hazard.

I don't know if she continued with it, but I know she got so frustrated with it. She said she had trouble sleeping with it on too. I think she said she was wore AA cup.

greentwig

O.O
That sounds frustrating.
I think this is still worth a try, I really don’t know how much it costs... does anyone know? I forgot to ask that.

I just am scared to get surgery.

Thanks for the reply
smiles.gif

greentwig

I just found this on there website...

"The cost of the system ranges from 1/3 to 1/6 the cost of breast augmentation surgery depending on the product configuration selected."

So like 800-1,000$ US
ssad.gif

Maybe I wont try this...
Maybe I should call one of there doctors and see what they say...
I am really undecided LOL
>.<