Broken hearted and discouraged.

panther27

Yay!I am so happy for you and Frodo
choochoo.gif
I have been thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.This is wonderful!

Candy Christ

So happy here to hear that Frodo is doing well! My kitties and I have been keeping him in our hearts and prayers. I'm sooo happy for you and Frodo. Give him a big kiss for me!

Nieriel

I read the entire topic and just wanna say I'm happy your kitty is doing better. I had mine sterilized not long ago and I was a mess those couple of days until her wound healed and the vet said she was doing ok. I can't even begin to imagine how you felt.
Hugs and kisses to you both
smiles.gif

MissMarley

i just came back from the vet after finding a knot on frodo's chest. the infection had spread to another part of his body. he's not currently in pain, but there is nothing else they can do for him. surgery is not an option. the vet says to keep him comfortable and happy and enjoy him while i have him with me.

i don't think i have any words to describe this feeling.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
i just came back from the vet after finding a knot on frodo's chest. the infection had spread to another part of his body. he's not currently in pain, but there is nothing else they can do for him. surgery is not an option. the vet says to keep him comfortable and happy and enjoy him while i have him with me.

i don't think i have any words to describe this feeling.

I am so sorry to hear about Frodo. I am glad to hear that he is not in pain. I will send lots of love and prayers to you, your family, and Frodo.

purrtykitty

Oh, I am so sorry. I will definitely keep you and Frodo in my thoughts and prayers. He is truly blessed to have such a wonderful mommy.
th_hug.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, it's a blessing that Frodo is not in pain. Take care of yourself and your baby angel.
HUGS

panther27

I am so sorry Marley
ssad.gif
I am happy Frodo is not in pain,but I know there are no words to describe the painfulness of this for you.It's heartwrenching,went through the same thing with my precious Sneakers,only with her kidneys.I will keep you and Frodo in my prayers.

LMD84

oh no! i'm so sorry about Frodo getting another infection - it's tragic that they can't do anything for him. but the one savibng grace is that he is in no pain right now
th_hug.gif

Nieriel

I'm so sorry to hear this
ssad.gif

At least he's not in pain but I know that's no comfort to you now.
I will keep you two in my thoughts.
Hugs

kaliraksha

I am so sorry. Did they give you any idea of how long Frodo has? That would be the toughest part is not knowing. I can't imagine how you feel, I feel like I would completely shut down if something happened to my dog. It is a blessing that he's not in pain and that you were able to make a huge difference in each others' lives.

MissMarley

they didn't give me any real idea- could be weeks, could be a year...i feel so numb. i feel like this can't really be happening. i can't stop crying.

MzzRach

I am so sorry. I will be thinking of you this week, sending hugs to you. I know how hard this is, and my heart goes out to you.

coachkitten

MissMarley I am so very sorry to hear that you have to put Frodo to sleep. It just breaks my heart.

You were such a good cat Mom to him and I am sure that he knows how much you love him and always will. Big hugs and much love to you and your family during this difficult time.
th_hug.gif