>:<Bubble Gum Pink>:<

entipy

OOOH! I LOVE it!! That pink reminds me of bubble gum, too! It's SO pretty!
greengrin.gif

ashleydenise

It looks like candy! I love it =]

And I wanna kno... I originally wanted Grape piggy but settled and got Violet... Is it worth it to still get grape???

hotpink1326

Thank you all so much!! This makeup was so much fun to wear!! I'll definitly be using this pink often, i LOVE it!!! Thanks for all your kind comments
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
Oooh, you remind me of a Disney Princess! You really look great in pinks.

blush-anim-cl.gif
Thats so sweet!! I *love* that comment, hehe! Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q o B
LOOVE it!! I can never get pink vivid to STAY a light pink on me..good job with that one. And the highlight just does the job PERFECTLY..!!!

another job well done!

OMG!! You make me feel so happy!! To hear that *YOU*, like the most talented makeup artist i've ever seen, like how i did my makeup!! What a complement!! Thank you so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_crx
speechless... one of your BEST jobs!!

Ooo, wow! Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise
It looks like candy! I love it =]

And I wanna kno... I originally wanted Grape piggy but settled and got Violet... Is it worth it to still get grape???

Hehe, thanx!!

About the pigments. I've had Grape a while now & just bought violet. So i've gotten more use out of grape but violet is a beautiful color too!! I actually really like how they look together! So, i would say YES to getting grape if your a purple lover like me
smiles.gif

Nox

.:Squeals:. Purple and pink is my favorite e/s combo. There is just something so girly about it that I love.
heart.gif