bushy eyebrows making a comeback?

*Stargazer*

Oh, hell no. I am a week past my normal wax date and I am in agony. I'm trying to hold out until tomorrow but I don't think I'll make it. I can't handle bushy brows.

Obreathemykiss

That's a negative for me too. I will admit-some people can rock bushes on their pretty little faces, but for me, the arch defines my face and tones it down a little. I already have huge eyes, I don't need trees too.

Ashley's skin looks so glowy in that pic! I hate the brows on her though.

knoxydoll

I definitely love a stronger brow but not a bushy brow. Some people can pull it off some can't

babiid0llox

I love fake and thin eyebrows on other people.

I definitely won't be sporting those bushy brows (I can't even if I wanted to as my eyebrows won't grow back where I want them too
ssad.gif
) but I do love thicker brows on me. They make my eyes look bigger and just prettier hehe. Thin eyebrows look terrible on me...like you don't even know.

sofabean

oh ew gross. ashley olsen's brows aren't even the same color as her hair!! disgusting lol

melliquor

I wouldn't mind getting a bit thicker but NOT THAT thick. Some people look good in them and some don't.

TDoll

YIKES! I have naturally thick and bushy eyebrows and I very much plan to continue keeping them groomed to a perfect shape!!
That picture of whatever Olsen twin that was is super weird... not just the eyebrows, but the color of them. They look gray...??

Lizzie

That is definitely not the best picture of Ashley Olsen. lol
But I've never been a fan of really thin brows... I guess I'm in the minority here. I like groomed, natural looking brows. [Certainly not bushy though :p]

alehoney

I used to have my eyebrows kinda thin but lately ive been letting them grow out (that ardell growth accelerator stuff really works) not bushy and overgrown but i have let them go thicker more natural butl groomed and well shaped.

mistella

I love thicker eyebrows! jennifer connelly's brows
heart.gif

jenniferconnelly8551834sn4.jpg

bushy brows can look great as long as they are groomed and shaped a bit..

val-x

jennifer connelly's brows look nice and not bush type of thing unlike ashley's but if you cute her hair really short she'd look like a boy with those brows

MiCHiE

I like brows thick or thin, depending on the person. More important to me is a good shaping. Nothing is uglier than a woman with stubble on her brows. EMBRACE YOUR THICKNESS, GIRL!!

redambition

when my brows are too thin they disappear. if they're too thick they look scary.

i think i'll stick with my in between brows
smiles.gif

CoConutNwuT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
I used to have my eyebrows kinda thin but lately ive been letting them grow out (that ardell growth accelerator stuff really works) not bushy and overgrown but i have let them go thicker more natural butl groomed and well shaped.

where did you get this ardell stuff?? i dont think i have ever heard of that?