bushy eyebrows making a comeback?

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
when my brows are too thin they disappear. if they're too thick they look scary.

i think i'll stick with my in between brows
smiles.gif

I concur! My comfortably average eyebrows won't be making a change either way soon.

That being said, I'd always prefer a natural brow to an over-plucked micron-thin brow or, worse, one completely shaved off and drawn on in a super thin line.

chocolategoddes

If all this is true then I must be one of the trendiest people alive. My mom won't allow me to wax them bu tI think a fuller brow suits me because of my more... prominent features. LOL

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I like a thick brow but not bushy and unshaped!

Me, too! I used to have thin, anemic looking brows in high school. Now that I've let mine grow in and have shaped them, I think they accent my eyes so much better. There are some people that can pull off extremely thin brows, but not me. And there's just no excuse for wild bushman brows. Thick and full is fine, but they need to be groomed!

KikiB

I will definitely NOT be sporting the bushy brow look, as I have to get mine done every four weeks exactly, but I do have thicker brows than most people. As long as people are keeping them groomed, I am okay. It's better though than the people who shave off their brows and then the thin pencil a good inch above where the brow was...