Can someone please AUTHENTIC this Lily White Pigment?

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Hey everyone i was wondering if someone could tell me if this is real or not. I'm leaning towards the "no" side but the seller has a ton of legit items and good feedback but it just seems so cheap! Anyways i want to hear your opinions! Thanks! Take a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-COSMETICS-LI...QQcmdZViewItem

Good choice to lean to the "no" side. I checked the seller's feedback and it seems a bit dodgy. Here's cosmeticland0's feedback. Also, it seems like the seller is trying to cover up the base of the jar by putting the watermark there. Hmm... OOOHH! Stereo Rose for sale too!!
drools.gif

The stuff that the seller's selling look pretty legit... We need more weight on this matter!

MACATTAK

It's really hard to say on this one. They do have a lot of authentic items, so it would lead me to say it would be authentic, however I would ask for pictures of the bottom of the jar.

HOTasFCUK

Ok i will thanks....they do have some higher priced pigments for over $20 so i thought Lily White would be priced around that! I'm going to ask for more pics! I already bought 2 fake pigments off someone else (i'm lucky i got a refund) and i don't want to go through that B.S. again!

wolfsong

Its a LE, so i would presume that an authentic one would be RRP price and up - like their Dazzleray (though are they similar demand wise?)

HOTasFCUK

I think Lily White would be in more demand then Dazzleray since its older but then again, both were released in the mini vials for Curiositease, which i still need to get my hands on even though i just want Lily White and Reflects gold because i have the others LOL

bebs

I really.. dont know about them.. some of her lipglasses seem really off.. the white sticker around the bottem (its found with "samples" but they are printed almost wrong to me.

and http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-BLACK-LIMITE...ayphotohosting ... this one.. its from a LE set.. I smell a rat, she has to many other brushes with the same pouchs which yeah there is one brush mac sells like that.. but not all of the SE brushes

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-jewelmarine-...QQcmdZViewItem it might just be me.. but the bottom of that one looks waaay off to me.

I think a few of her things are legit, but more or less of them aren't

wolfsong

As far as i know that type of MSF hasnt been duplicated (yet). Also i havent seen any fake shadesticks (not that there is definitely none out there, rather i havent spotted any).

HOTasFCUK

SOme of her stuff looks legit but it hink they are mixing fakes in there. I once received 2 fake pigments from another seller and something about that pic of lily white strikes me. Like the plastic is so dull and thick looking. I'm going to pass on this but i'm still not sure! I mean, in the end i guess i could get my money back because she says authentic or money back but i don't want to go through the hassle or BS of doing a refund...om my mind is made up.....i'm not buying it....i'll just a get a mini lily white from the xmas set and if i really like it i'll get the full size another time!!!

wolfsong

What i worry about with the 'authentic or your money back' is that how can you prove (with actual evidence) to ebay/paypal that THEY sold they fake to you - and you didnt just switch it when you received it? Also the time and effort it takes to prove they are counterfeit (ask rockin!) is not something most people would be willing to go through, and this is assuming they spot its a fake. I think its like the '100% authentic guaranteed' line - its just a ploy to gain customer trust (more often than not by dishonesty).

HOTasFCUK

Yup your right Wolfsong!!! I asked her last week to send me additonal pics and she said fine, give me your email address. So i did but i never got any pics. So i asked again today and i never got them so that right that is telling me something! Do these sellers think they are so smart mixing in fakes with a few authentic ones? Us Specktra girls are PROS!!!!!