Can't figure out my skin type?

I thought I knew it, but now I'm soo lost. In the morning, I usually have a thin layer of oil on my face, and on my nose I have a very thick layer. After I was my face however, my skin is very dry, and if I don't watch out with how I put on my makeup, I'll end up with awful exaggerated dry spots everywhere except for my nose. But despite that, depending on the lighting, it appears that my makeup is somewhat dewy, and I usually have to put on powder to calm it all down. No matter what, my nose stays the worst with oil. And, even with that dewyness, the dryness is still there. I just don't get it at all Dx

It's hard to tell without me examining your skin but the dewyness throughout the day and the morning oily face could lead me to think you do actually have an oily type skin. After cleansing make sure that you are applying a moisturizer after. You could in fact be using the wrong skin products all together. What products are you using and how long after washing does your skin become dewy/oily? Are you washing in AM and PM? And where exactly does it start to become oily? (just around tzone or a little wider around cheek area or the whole face?) How much water are you drinking? Alot of things need to be taken into consideration before actually figuring out what type of skin you have.

Actually, every part of my face is very dry except for my nose. I actually don't put moisturizer on after. I have to put acne/post acne mark products on. In the morning, I put on makeup, and something with all the makeup I get ends up making my face look dewy. Yes I wash twice a day. My nose usually. I drink a good amount of water every day.