Can't say I've ever seen anything like this before...

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
No colors listed. LOL You make up the colors. Ah, fake blue, fake, violet...

Yeah, he/she could have just made some shit up that sounded good.
th_LMAO.gif

But... there actually is a MAC e/s color named Fake

MisaMayah

Ebay members need to start reporting these fake items (at the bottom of the listing) & they wont know it was you, just that they've breached Ebay policies & the listing will be taken down. It's so sad because amateur MAC fans wont even know its fake & bid on it bcos they think it's a bargain =(

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, I definitely report anything I post here. I am hoping everyone else has also. I also watch those items just to see if eBay does anything, which of course most of they time they don't, which pisses me off. I do feel terrible for the people that are getting scammed tho and sometimes have even contacted them warning them they they are bidding on fake MAC.

Replica, Counterfeit Items and Unauthorized Copies
and here are some I found today (including those above) in case anyone wants to report them as well.
Item number(s):

wolfsong

You'd think that people would research items to see if they ACTUALLY would be a bargain/get an item they cant get direct from MAC (discontinued/LE etc)...
Its shocking the lack of thought that these people put into their purchases. If they have the money to throw around like that (if thats the case - i know there may be other reasons) why cant they buy from MAC?