Carmen Electra's Striptease Aerobics.

user2

dying because you cant stop laughing?
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Shoe Crazy

I have the first 2 DVD's in the series but I have only so far done the first DVD. They are fun you have to like to dance because it is stems more from the dancing aspect then the aerobics aspect. A friend of mine when she had the time to do them everyday said she lost weight from them but I don't have that kind of time so I have yet to see those type of results.

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

No, I actually love Carmen Electra, i think shes absolutely wonderful, pretty, kind, and an overall good person.

Because just because she was in Playboy doesn't mean shes a bad person.

And besides, I would like to know how to make my boyfriend happy.
greengrin.gif
(DVD 3 teaches you the LAP DANCE! WOOT WOOT!)

obsessed_girl07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

No, I actually love Carmen Electra, i think shes absolutely wonderful, pretty, kind, and an overall good person.

And besides, I would like to know how to make my boyfriend happy.
greengrin.gif
(DVD 3 teaches you the LAP DANCE! WOOT WOOT!)

OOOOHHHHHH......if you get DVD 3, PLEEEASE lemme know...that would be freakin' awsome to "learn"...hee hee

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
Do you have to have the pole to do it?? is it$$?

Hahaha no you dont need a pole...and it think its like 40 bucks for complete set of DVD's.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland

I just keep on thinking of her scary movie performance...

Shoe Crazy

Onederland, I got mine from Amazon and paid $11.83. They had dvd sets that included the lap dance dvd for less than $40 you might want to give that a try. The 2nd dvd is more of an aerobic work out no stripping. Have fun!
lol.gif

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
Onederland, I got mine from Amazon and paid $11.83. They had dvd sets that included the lap dance dvd for less than $40 you might want to give that a try. The 2nd dvd is more of an aerobic work out no stripping. Have fun!
lol.gif

did you like the videos?

Shoe Crazy

I like the 2nd one more than the 1st because the 2nd is more of an instense work out. The 1st one is great for dance but I get a little uncomfortable with having to smack my own ass at the end of routines and stuff like that lol so I tend to leave that out.