CCOs in the UK

rubytitania

Has anyone visted the Bicester CCO recently - I was wondering if they had anything interesting in stock, and it's a long way for me to travel if they haven't. xxx

I went shortly before Christmas. Things I remember:

- Some Bobbi Brown cream shadows
- Bobbi Brown Peony & Python palette
- Several Origins products and gift sets

As for MAC:
- The pink quad from Wonder Woman
- WW pigments
- I *think* some WW lipglasses and Surf Baby lipglasses
- Jealous and Best of Breed lipglasses (Fabulous Felines)
- Just a few remaining Mega Metal shadows (Dandizette, Ego, Sexpectations, Noir Plum, I *think* Peek-at-You, definitely not Odalisque)
- The quad from Quite Cute
- A few Big Bounce shadows
- A few pigments: Bloodline and Mutiny for sure. I think maybe Violet, Teal, Rich Life (?), and I'm sure they had either Viz A Violet or Full Force Violet
- Some Kissable lip colours but I'm not sure what shades (definitely Peacocky though)
- Some lipsticks but I don't recall which, sorry :-/
- Rani and Saffron e/s
- Ivy fluidline
- Fix + Lavender

If there's anything in particular you were wondering about then I might be able to remember if they had it!

toxicangel101

Hey I went to the CCO in cheshire oaks at the weekend and they didnt have much really. I was a bit disappointed .

In MAC they had -
- Face and body foundation and a couple of other foundations - all were darker shades
- Some regular eyeshadows and pigments - nothing too interesting, most looked permanent
- a few lipglasses and lipsticks - Didn't notice which colours
- Some eyeliners - again I didnt really look at the colours

- Big Bounce - full range
- Dazzlespheres from holiday '11 - nail lacquer, smokey plum and smokey berry crushed metallic pigments, neutral and pink lipglass
- Ice Parade - sulty eyeshadow palette and a couple of the bag sets but I cant remember which.
- Tartan Tale - Triumphant blush kit, FabulousFantasy lip kit, a few of the bag kits but can't remember which
- Art of Powder - Street Art e/s and In The Abstract highlighter
- Semi Precious - a few of the mineralize e/s but cant remember which ones
- Jeanius - e/s
- Quite Cute - e/s quad
- Wonder Woman - Defiance e/s palette, Lady Justice e/s palette, both nail lacquers
- Venemous Villains - Carbon e/s, Vainglorious e/s, Vile Violet e/s
- Surf Baby - Sun Blonde e/s, Swell Baby e/s, Saffron e/s, Summer Stash metallic pigment, all 3 Skinsheen Bronzer sticks, Solar Riche Bronzer
- Hello Kitty - Too Dolly palette
- To The Beach - Shimmermoss e/s, Sand & Sun e/s, Firecrasker e/s

I think that was everything. I only got a few bits from MAC. Most of the stuff they had I either already owned or wasn't really interested in.
Hope this helps anyone planning on going soon :) xx

MadamEghiz

Has anyone seen anything exciting at Gunwharf Quays lately?
I am thinking of travelling there from London just to go so want to make sure it is worth my while! :)

sunsetbeauty15

Hey I went to the CCO in cheshire oaks at the weekend and they didnt have much really. I was a bit disappointed .

In MAC they had -
- Face and body foundation and a couple of other foundations - all were darker shades
- Some regular eyeshadows and pigments - nothing too interesting, most looked permanent
- a few lipglasses and lipsticks - Didn't notice which colours
- Some eyeliners - again I didnt really look at the colours

- Big Bounce - full range
- Dazzlespheres from holiday '11 - nail lacquer, smokey plum and smokey berry crushed metallic pigments, neutral and pink lipglass
- Ice Parade - sulty eyeshadow palette and a couple of the bag sets but I cant remember which.
- Tartan Tale - Triumphant blush kit, FabulousFantasy lip kit, a few of the bag kits but can't remember which
- Art of Powder - Street Art e/s and In The Abstract highlighter
- Semi Precious - a few of the mineralize e/s but cant remember which ones
- Jeanius - e/s
- Quite Cute - e/s quad
- Wonder Woman - Defiance e/s palette, Lady Justice e/s palette, both nail lacquers
- Venemous Villains - Carbon e/s, Vainglorious e/s, Vile Violet e/s
- Surf Baby - Sun Blonde e/s, Swell Baby e/s, Saffron e/s, Summer Stash metallic pigment, all 3 Skinsheen Bronzer sticks, Solar Riche Bronzer
- Hello Kitty - Too Dolly palette
- To The Beach - Shimmermoss e/s, Sand & Sun e/s, Firecrasker e/s

I think that was everything. I only got a few bits from MAC. Most of the stuff they had I either already owned or wasn't really interested in.
Hope this helps anyone planning on going soon :) xx
thanks im going in a few weeks i hope they still have solar riche! and hopefully still have some of the semi precious eyeshadows, ill let you know what i find if anythings changed in a few weeks (next monday) xxx

MichaelaLou

ok i went to the york cco yesterday and here is roughly what they had - dare to wear shadows fab felines glosses coral crepe paint pot silverstroke liner pigments from felines and a few older colours a few glitters red she said lip bags holiday 09 eye palettes tempting quad dazzlelipsticks superglass some shadows from to the beach bronzers from to the beach no msf didnt see any mineral blush either honestly the selection wasnt that great this time.
Are the prices at rrp? I'm not too far from york, thinking of going payday, what other brands do they have?

sunsetbeauty15

Are the prices at rrp? I'm not too far from york, thinking of going payday, what other brands do they have?
prices at the CCO's are typically 30% off, they sell Estee Lauder owned brands like Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Origins ect... They also have perfumes skincare and hair care too! only thing i will say is that it can sometimes be a hit or miss with what they have so maybe ring up first, hope this helps.

sunsetbeauty15

by the way does anyone know when cheshire oaks CCO gets deliveries or when their next delivery will be? If i ring up will they be able to tell me ?

LMD84

prices at the CCO's are typically 30% off, they sell Estee Lauder owned brands like Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Origins ect... They also have perfumes skincare and hair care too! only thing i will say is that it can sometimes be a hit or miss with what they have so maybe ring up first, hope this helps.
yup it is very hit and miss! i am going next month - finally!! but am to sure what will be there :)

sunsetbeauty15

okay so i went to CHESHIRE OAKS today
they had a good amount of stuff i feel and was happily surprised!
all surf baby bronzer stick things
surf baby bag
surf baby nail polishes
2 surf baby eyeshadows (sorry cant remember which colors)

vera pearlmatte face powder - sunday afternoon
semi precious MB - pressed amber
cremeblush - brit wit
creme blush - posey

foundation powders ect all darker shaded starting at NC30 i think same with concealers

tarten tale mineralized kits
glitter and ice kits

range of nail polish (can't remember exact colours)
range of pigments and glitters (cant't remember exact colours)
mineralized skincare and charged water

big bounce shadows
2 eyeshadow duos
lots of mineralized duos eyeshadow
guenius eyeshadows
a few quads
wonder woman quads

lots of prolongwear lippies
a few lipsticks including hue (which i got) some nice nude shades!

there was a bit more like brushes and lipglasses but i just got blushes pressed amber and brit wit and hue lippy and This and That eyeshadow duo
feel there was a good amount of stuff today hope this helps anyone planning on going soon :D xxx

Was just at CHESHIRE OAKS about two or three weeks ago? I ran there when me and a couple of friends drove to see Magic Mike...

I bought Naked Liner Lip Pencil and Immortal Flower blush from Tres Cheek, I was so excited! I got them both for just under £20 I think.

Off the top of my head, there was...

-Art of Powder eyeshadow palette thing (did anyone buy that...?)
-Lipsticks in Summer Shower, (the green one...tempted me) CB96 and O. I forget the rest. Not spectacular.
-Superslick liners in the gold colour and the dark green or blue.
-Lip liners in Naked and a mauvey colour.
-To the Beach eyeshadows and bronzers.
-Surf Baby bronzer sticks.
-Studio Careblend powder in several shades including light
-Odd bits like green mascara, Wonder Woman and holiday palettes and those Hello Kitty palettes everyone bangs on about.

As for the rest, there was Ojon haircare, a good selection of Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder l/s and face products but nothing light enough for me (ELDW starting at about 3-1-W) and good Clinique skincare (3-Step and Redness Solutions)

All in all, it could be a better MAC offering. Funny story: I went up to the counter and asked when they were expecting another shipment and if they put everything they had on the floor and after answering my questions (well, not really...) the lady at the counter asked me if I'd be interested in interviewing for a position there.... Weird! I'm only seventeen and it's a 45 drive for me, and I work two jobs locally already. Otherwise I'd have been in there like a shot!

Oh and LOVELY Lipglasses including I Heart U from Quite Cute, Florabundance (had it in my hand, SHOULDN'T have passed up) and at least two Surf Baby ones

Cerydwen

Hi ladies, I've been absent from Specktra for a long time - lots of big changes in my life :) I've moved to Leeds and was hoping you could tell me where my closest cco would be. Thanks!

toxicangel101

Hey has anyone been to the Cheshire Oaks CCO recently? Anything interesting in there at the minute. I'm planning on going to Cheshire Oaks soon and wondered if it was worth a visit? x

EmilyIsElectric

Has anyone been to York recently? I'm thinking about going in a few weeks but it takes a while to get there so only want to go if there is some good stuff!

MadamEghiz

Hi I went to Bicester yesterday so a quick report on what I saw:

Surf Baby stuff inc. lip gloss in good lovin and bronzer sticks

E/S Free to Be, 3 ring yellow, barefoot, passionate, blue candy, Print
Hey Sailor: lip liners, nautical navy and barefoot e/s, To Catch a Sailor
Venomous Villains e/s Vile Violet and Her alter image
e/s duos in Sage & wisdom / Heaven & Earth etc.

Glitter and Ice and Tartan Tale gift sets

Lots for lips:
Casual Air / Check this out / Rich Bounty / Its a wow / Best of breed /Prrr/Jealous
Cinestyle/Borealis/tunnel of Love

Couple of Shadesticks
NW50 foundations
Wonder woman gloss and pigments
Lashes No.8
Pro Sculting cream: Accentuate
Lightful Serum
Zoom lash in Plum Reserve
Nail Colour by Carine Roitfeld in Undercover and some pale mint shades

Also there was Estee Lauder and Origins products.

I think its fine to go if you like designer outlet shopping but not worth a special trip just for the two shelves of MAC! I spent more in Cath Kidston!

Hope this helps though xxx

boobrown

Has anyone been to the Swindon outlet recently? Wondering if it is worth a post xmas visit
I'm hoping to eventually find the Bobbi Brown warm glow palette there and of course of LE Mac

Latest posts