Celebrating My Last Day of Work Haul

fafinette21

I went to MAC yesterday and I bought quite a few things! I got helped out by my favourite MA there. She's super nice and she even said she recognized me from being in there before (is that good or bad? lol). So if any of you go to the MAC store in Square 1, look for Kristen! She has super blonde hair, I think she is one of the only blonde employees there. Almost all of them have dark hair or brown hair.

This is what I got!

DSCF0692.jpg

The 219, 217, and the 227
DSCF0703.jpg

Soft Ochre paintpot and Blushbaby blush
DSCF0708.jpg

Blanc Type, Scene, Carbon, Cranberry, Juxt and an empty 15 pan palette
DSCF0710.jpg

Can't wait to start using my new stuff
smiles.gif

fafinette21

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
The 227 is one of my fav brushes! You're gonna love it
smiles.gif

Sweet! I love how the bristles are a bit more stiff, it's going to be great for blending out harsh lines above the crease I think. What do you like it for?

Sanayhs

The 227 is great for blending out harsh lines above the crease. The 217 is my favourite brush EVER. Also, Blanc Type kicks ass (not that the others don't, but I abuse the hell out of my Blanc Type).

Great haul!

makeba

enjoy your goodies. you must do a swatch of blushbaby cuz i am dying to find out what this looks like.

Heiaken

Nice haul! I got the 227 with my last haul too and I really love it. Allthough, I really don't use it for my eyes, as I feel it's a bit too large for my eye area. Instead I use for highlighting my cheecks, it's perfect for that!