Chanel Beauty (WOC Friendly)

msroyalty2u

Chanel Rouge Allure Laques lippies are the best IMO! I have Dragon, Mandarin and Phoenix! Luv, luv, luv them all. I only wish that Chanel would expand the shades they offer in this collection. I would luv to see some bolder colors added like those in the plum and purple family.

For reference, I'm NC45 and Px Fresh Ginger. Anyone have any good recs for Chanel blushes perhaps in the coral and orange family? Other lip colors in the line (lipsticks and glosses) recommendations are also appreciated.

TIA!

Winthrop44

Welcome! Nice to have you here. I can't be of that much help since I'm really pale, but one JC in the coral and orange family that comes to mind is Reflex. Have you tried that one?

QueenOfSnark is NC44 and recently posted about her experiences with JCs in the JC Blushes thread here...

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/114975/chanel-joues-contraste-blushes/120

...that she loves Fandango and had just swapped for Fantasia, Horizon, Reflex, and Enchanteresse, so she may have some good advice.

Miss QQ

Hi! I like RAL too but they dried up after about a year. Yeh check out what queenofsnark wrote. Fandango and enchanteress are more brownish. Another coral JC besides Reflex is In Love, but I'm not sure if it will show up on you.

Shypo

Hi msroayalty2u!!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
And for a deeper plummy color (I know, not coral ;)), Plum Attraction is quite nice -

msroyalty2u

Thx for the welcome!

No, I have not tried Reflex, but thx for the rec and link. I'll definitely check out QueenofStark's post!

Welcome! Nice to have you here. I can't be of that much help since I'm really pale, but one JC in the coral and orange family that comes to mind is Reflex. Have you tried that one?

QueenOfSnark is NC44 and recently posted about her experiences with JCs in the JC Blushes thread here...

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/114975/chanel-joues-contraste-blushes/120

...that she loves Fandango and had just swapped for Fantasia, Horizon, Reflex, and Enchanteresse, so she may have some good advice.

msroyalty2u

I highly recommend Dragon for anyone, any skin tone! It is universal and has a classic wow factor! I luv the RAL formula! Also, Dragon doesn't dull out your teeth - seems to make mine look even whiter! Win, win!
Rouge Byzantin is the bomb! Jewel-toned red...so gorgeous!

Dragon is the next on my list.

Icecaramellatte

I am a NC 44 and Reflex was one of my favorite blushes ever! But I don't believe it is sold in the US anymore. I used to have quite a bit of Chanel and got rid of most but I'm slowly building back up my collection so I basically just have stuff from recent collections (but only a few lip colors so far). I have mostly bought eyeshadows and cheek colors. I have almost used up Pleasing glossimer that I bought earlier this year. I used to have and love Unity glossimer as well. I know they still sell that one.

afulton

One of my favorite eyeshadow quads, Kaska Biege is from Chanel. I also love the skin care products and glossimers.