Chanel Coco Code Spring 2017

GreenEyedAllie

Yay!! You've been very quiet @GreenEyedAllie!! Nice to see you....

Hello! And right back at you [MENTION=101289]JerseyGirl[/MENTION]! I've missed all of you. Things have been a bit hectic what with all the puking and growing limbs and such....;)

No...I thought I saw there was another collection coming, and the quad in that one looks very similar to this one.

awickedshape

Hello! And right back at you [MENTION=101289]JerseyGirl[/MENTION]! I've missed all of you. Things have been a bit hectic what with all the puking and growing limbs and such....;)

No...I thought I saw there was another collection coming, and the quad in that one looks very similar to this one.

Hi, Allie!
I do like the look of Codes Subtils more than the Jardins Éclatants quad.
Do you think you might get one?

lipstickaddict

:whistle::sunshine::icon_cheers::wavey:
:wavey::flowers::twirl::secret: Howdy Miss J! I got the Moon blushes too, and haven't even worn them! Unfiltered 2 isn't out here yet - is it amazing? I bought Hyperfresh a while ago and yet again, still unworn. I will be trying as many new purchases as possible this week. Are you loving it? I will swatch the new NARS Pop Goes the Easel blushes in store this week (although Peep Show might be an online exclusive here) and see if I really want any. I need to come along to Blushes Anon - I have so many I really shouldn't even look at new ones...yet JC's are exempt and I will keep buying them - I need to swatch Elegance again and will probably buy it when it launches! Do you have it yet or did you order online again?

Howdy! Sounds like you have some real beauties to give some love! Did you try any of the new blushes? You definitely need Unfiltered 2- I've:eek: been using it a lot and totally love it. Check it out when it arrives there. I have my eye on Peep Show too, but also on the new Guerlain Happy Glow blush:rolleyes: Dear me I would fail blushes anon in a heartbeat. Will let you know what I think of JC Elegance when it arrives. You are so lucky to have gotten your hands on those two Chanel beauties. I tried to get Kyoto but my order was cancelled twice :p Oh well. Looking forward to the new Chanel highlight releasing at the end of the month!

Pippilotta

I finally saw this collection in the flesh yesterday. It's very beautiful, but it's also very, very warm toned. The only item from the colletion I could wear myself is the white nail polish (which isn't white but cream colored).

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I went to Nordies to get 1 quad. I really liked both but figured I'd limit myself to one for now. I decided on Code Subtils since it said limited edition. Well the counter was sold out. I was so surprised. I was so tempted to get the other quad but I had the SA order Subtils for me. I'm so tempted to go back and get the gold one tomorrow. I meant to check out the Rouge Coco shines too but it wasn't on the display so I forgot about them. Next time. Loving the Coco Code blush though. I'm wearing it almost everyday.

Icecaramellatte

I've changed my mind about the Elegance blush. When I first swatched it, I was really disappointed in the pigmentation;it barely showed up on my hand. After reading some good reviews and seeing some on YouTube, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did - it looks more pigmented applied than it did on my hand and it's such a versatile color. I'm not sure how to describe it, definitely peach with a little gold and I think there's pink on there as well. I also picked up the blush harmony.
My no buy is starting now. I've picked up a lot of makeup in the last few months. So much so I've forgotten what I actually have. Over the next few days, I need to declutter and keep only what I know I'll use.

Oh nothing showed up on my hand when I tried Elegance blush today. Maybe I need to just order it and see how it goes.

MissTania

:whistle::sunshine::icon_cheers::wavey:

Howdy! Sounds like you have some real beauties to give some love! Did you try any of the new blushes? You definitely need Unfiltered 2- I've:eek: been using it a lot and totally love it. Check it out when it arrives there. I have my eye on Peep Show too, but also on the new Guerlain Happy Glow blush:rolleyes: Dear me I would fail blushes anon in a heartbeat. Will let you know what I think of JC Elegance when it arrives. You are so lucky to have gotten your hands on those two Chanel beauties. I tried to get Kyoto but my order was cancelled twice :p Oh well. Looking forward to the new Chanel highlight releasing at the end of the month!
:wavey:I finally tried Hyperfresh and it's really nice after being buffed out. I'll check Unfiltered 2 out when it releases - I think I will love it too! I skipped Peep Show it was very orange but bought Misconduct and the Mote Tane multiple. I want the Guerlain blush too!

I ended up with the Coco Code blush harmony and Elegance a few days ago. Then last night I stumbled upon the new Chanel Le Blanc
collection and was so excited to get my hands on Plisse Lumiere (PL) highlighter and the Cherry Blossom tweed blush :icon_cheers::cloud9: I think you will love these two items! The blush swatched smoothly. I will try it tomorrow. I might need to start a thread I don't think we have one as yet. Kyoto is pretty to look at but I don't think it's anything amazing on the skin - more of a collector's item. I haven't worn it yet but it seems like just a plain neutral blush. If you need any help getting anything let me know :)

Last edited:

Latest posts