Chanel Cruise Collection 2017

JerseyGirl

Oh, so there are 2 different retractable brushes. They looked like the same picture on Chanel.com. Why do I want both LOL

You are right, the picture on Chanel's site is wrong. One of them should be a fluffier brush. At least I hope so, that's the one I ordered. Lol

Winthrop44

[FONT=&quot]How does this differ from the regular retractable eyeshadow brush? The pictures, description, and price are highly similar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asked by a Chanel Customer on May 3, 2017[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Beauty Expert: Both of the retractable eye shadow brushes offer a dual tip which is great for creating a custom eye look.

The Les Pinceax De Chanel Retractable Dual Tip Eyeshadow Brush has a flat, rounded tip for application with a coordinating tip to blend your shadow.

The Les Pinceax De Chanel Retractable Dual Tip Eye-Contouring Brush has a tip that is perfect for the countours of your eyes and to provide definition and a smudge tip that can be used to soften lines.

• on May 4, 2017

[/FONT]

Rinstar

We all want what we can't have, it seems. Saran wrap lips are good for getting the true color of lipsticks to show, but they're bad when not wearing anything. Corpse chic? No thank you. :p

Yup literally look dead with nothing on my lips :plthumbsdown:

r0mini0n

I caved and ordered Panorama, and it just came today. I'm excited to use it tomorrow to see how it looks on. Crossing my fingers that I didn't waste my money

elegant-one

You are right, the picture on Chanel's site is wrong. One of them should be a fluffier brush. At least I hope so, that's the one I ordered. Lol

LOL! I hope you get the right one!!! I might wait to see if there is a mixup issue before I order mine.

JerseyGirl

LOL! I hope you get the right one!!! I might wait to see if there is a mixup issue before I order mine.

Ah, I got the wrong one. The one I ordered isn't the one I wanted. The one with contouring looks like the pictures, two smaller type brushes. I may try to see if I can use it, but honestly, the cap falls off very easily so I think if it's in a purse or makeup bag it will probably fall off. The dual tip eyeshadow brush supposedly has the fluffier end.

Winthrop44

Ah, I got the wrong one. The one I ordered isn't the one I wanted. The one with contouring looks like the pictures, two smaller type brushes. I may try to see if I can use it, but honestly, the cap falls off very easily so I think if it's in a purse or makeup bag it will probably fall off. The dual tip eyeshadow brush supposedly has the fluffier end.

Yep, I totally agree with you. Don't care for the design of them at all. Mine are going back. And the "fluffier end" of the one you didn't get would more accurately be called the "floppy end".

elegant-one

Yep, I totally agree with you. Don't care for the design of them at all. Mine are going back. And the "fluffier end" of the one you didn't get would more accurately be called the "floppy end".

Wow, I'm glad that I didn't order Fluffy & Floppy!!! Thanks! Karen seemed to really like them. It seems like every retractable brush I ever bought, broke. I'll be passing on these. Darn

Latest posts