Chanel Fall 2016

Pippilotta

Great!

I also got Rouge Tentation, but I've been so much in love with Charnel that I haven't tried it yet. :)

In some pictures Rouge Audace looks blotchy and uneven on the lips. Have you had any trouble with it? The color is so beautiful!

urbis

We have a tendency only to discuss the collections until they have arrived. I'd like to know how those of you who bought from this collection like your purchases - do you love/regret some of the items? Wear it to death? Forgot all about it?

I have grown very fond of Rouge Charnel. I was afraid it'd be on the warm side, but it's an absolutely neutral red. In fact it's the red lipstick I have been searching for the last couple of years. :) I wear it with a relatively dark brown lipliner which sounds crazy, but makes it very wearable for everyday wear.

Any items you love?

Right, we only talk of a Collection to Swatch. Then it's oblivion ...

I Got the two stylo yeux and Rouge radical nail polish. But I'll get at least the idos and at least one lipstick. So far, I love all I got

awickedshape

Great!

I also got Rouge Tentation, but I've been so much in love with Charnel that I haven't tried it yet. :)

In some pictures Rouge Audace looks blotchy and uneven on the lips. Have you had any trouble with it? The color is so beautiful!

Not at all! I love it. I can only see a problem if one's lips are flaky

hitchcockblonde

image.jpeg

View attachment 57030

I've had Rouge Brule sitting around for a month waiting to swatch until I got my back ordered Candeur et Experience quad. RB is gorgeous with the same creamy texture as recent IDOs.

This is is my first Chanel quad and overall I'm very happy with it. The top two shades are buttery soft, pigmented, and super easy to blend. Absolute love. The two bottom shades are a little stiffer and it takes a tiny bit more effort to pick up on a brush. To be honest I probably wouldn't have noticed if the top two weren't so great. Probably a good thing for the red to be less pigmented as it makes it easier to slowly build for whatever look you're going for.

hitchcockblonde

I know I'm late but some people seemed wary of red shades on the eyes so I just wanted to share these makeup looks from mua Mary Greenwell using products from this collection. I found them very inspiring and have already tried to approximate both (I am no makeup artist;)).

image.jpeg image.jpeg