Chanel Fall 2017

elegant-one

Where is our dear Winthrop????????????????

Hahaha...I got the new black white duo brush today :doh::rotfl: it is pretty darn close to a Qtip LOL! Glad it was soft :)

Anyone getting the new concealer? I'm trying to decide if I want the Chanel or new YSL one. Or, both

GreenEyedAllie

Hahaha...I got the new black white duo brush today :doh::rotfl: it is pretty darn close to a Qtip LOL! Glad it was soft :)

Anyone getting the new concealer? I'm trying to decide if I want the Chanel or new YSL one. Or, both

Qtips?? I can't even, EO! :rofl: :roflmao:

JerseyGirl

Umm, I vote for both! Lol!!

Actually it's all about color match really...if there's a good shade always worth a try!!

Winthrop44

Here I am! I was busy worrying about Irma coming my way for awhile, now praying for folks in Florida. Told you so on that brush!!! :rotfl: But it would be handy to throw in your bag, and it is soft.

elegant-one

Qtips?? I can't even, EO! :rofl: :roflmao:

It was Winthrop's description when she got hers LOL sadly it's almost accurate jk :rotfl:

Memory Ombre Première and Nightfall RAV

View attachment 61352

Nightfall looks like it almost had a pink cast to it :) Very pretty on you AWS!

Umm, I vote for both! Lol!!

Actually it's all about color match really...if there's a good shade always worth a try!!

You are SO right! Chanel 10 is the perfect natural match for me. I have no clue what YSL porcelain will look like on me. BOTH lol

elegant-one

Here I am! I was busy worrying about Irma coming my way for awhile, now praying for folks in Florida. Told you so on that brush!!! :rotfl: But it would be handy to throw in your bag, and it is soft.

Yes, I was worried about you! I sure am hoping for the best for everyone :heart:

Actually, I do love the brush :roflmao::kisskiss: Do you get the palette with the concealer?

awickedshape

Keep safe!

It was Winthrop's description when she got hers LOL sadly it's almost accurate jk :rotfl:

Nightfall looks like it almost had a pink cast to it :) Very pretty on you AWS!

You are SO right! Chanel 10 is the perfect natural match for me. I have no clue what YSL porcelain will look like on me. BOTH lol

6FLxeaO.gif

Lol that's how I convinced myself to get another red; "oh, I don't have a red with this tone" ha

Latest posts