saniyairshad

icon_eek.gif
OMG wow.. would love to see pictures...

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
icon_eek.gif
OMG wow.. would love to see pictures...

I haven't figured out pictures yet, but I'm working on it.
hmm.gif

I think there are a couple more glosses hiding out somewhere.

I think I've figured out the pictures, not the best, but here goes:

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
WOW! I didn't know there where that many!

Yeah, and there are a lot more I don't have.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I bought some of them in Paris, but I've been buying them for years.

flowerhead

Wow! I'm totally jealous, isn't the texture amazing? The only one I have which you don't is coconut, it was LE a couple of years ago, it's the perfect mod icy pink colour with white shimmer.

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Wow! I'm totally jealous, isn't the texture amazing? The only one I have which you don't is coconut, it was LE a couple of years ago, it's the perfect mod icy pink colour with white shimmer.

Uh oh, coconut...just kidding. I do love them though they are expensive!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
Are they insured, lol. Great collection.

They should be! (Along with all the other stuff)

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macjunkieTURKEY
i have erotic it was LE its a such a nice pink. i hope one day they re-produce it

A lot of the new colors are similar to older ones, I guess all the cosmetic co. "repromote".

Fairybelle

Have you tried the new Chanel 'Brillant Lumiere Fluorescent' in Mango Fluo? It's part of the summer collection, also along with Pink Fluo. They are in the Glossimer packaging and sold with the Glossimers, and have a similar look and consistency to the Glossimer in 'Glaze'. Mango Fluo 'glows' in the tube like a neon stick. It goes on sheer, but with the sexiest hint of slight neon glow. I haven't seen the Pink Fluo, but know that it too is also 'neon' in the tube but sheer and glowy on. I guess they are not considered Glossimers because of the fact they don't contain any metallic pigment, but they are sexy and a MUST have for your collection. I know Saks has them online still. My Nordstroms were down to their last 2 tubes of the Mango when I went last weekend. HTH!! I think you will be very very happy with these colors since they are soooo different!

**For those of you who missed out on 'Erotic' these are HOT flourescent colors in the tubes as well, but go on sheer, with just a tint of color. They look sooo surreal in the tubes!!**

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Have you tried the new Chanel 'Brillant Lumiere Fluorescent' in Mango Fluo? It's part of the summer collection, also along with Pink Fluo. They are in the Glossimer packaging and sold with the Glossimers, and have a similar look and consistency to the Glossimer in 'Glaze'. Mango Fluo 'glows' in the tube like a neon stick. It goes on sheer, but with the sexiest hint of slight neon glow. I haven't seen the Pink Fluo, but know that it too is also 'neon' in the tube but sheer and glowy on. I guess they are not considered Glossimers because of the fact they don't contain any metallic pigment, but they are sexy and a MUST have for your collection. I know Saks has them online still. My Nordstroms were down to their last 2 tubes of the Mango when I went last weekend. HTH!! I think you will be very very happy with these colors since they are soooo different!

**For those of you who missed out on 'Erotic' these are HOT flourescent colors in the tubes as well, but go on sheer, with just a tint of color. They look sooo surreal in the tubes!!**

Thanks, I gotta check these out!

Fairybelle

^^Update: I saw the Pink Fluo at the Chanel counter last weekend, however they already sold out of it (ugh!!). They did have the Mango Fluo, so your chances of finding that one are still good. I wear it over my Aqualumiere l/s in Jamaica and it gives the freshest summer lip color!!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartCosmetics
Are these similar to MAC Lipglasses at all?
wavey.gif

Not really, I find the texture of the Chanel to be smoother and thinner, where the Mac are stickier. Also it depends on the colors you choose.

chipmunkvoice

HOLY CRAP! *drools over the photo*
smiles.gif

48 glosses! your collection is worth $1920!!! <-- according the Australian price of $40 for a glossimer (i hate aussie prices -_-)
i only have the one - Magnifique (it won the toss up against Sesame becoz i couldnt decide) but i'll definitely buy more coz im loving every bit of it ... hehe

have you worked your way through a stick yet?