Chanel Jeux de Regards

MissTT

Quote: Originally Posted by vaisforluvrs

Yep, the Fall Beauty event is usually the second week of September. I checked out swatches of the baked version of Fascination and wasn't excited. I hope the colors looks better with the US formula, otherwise I'll be getting Guerlain's Les Aquas instead.

Can you remind me of the typical spending amounts for the Fall Beauty event again? I know it can vary by store, but I'd like to get an idea. I'm too lazy to go look up last year's amount.

Haven

I picked up both quads and frenzy np at Nordstrom today. I probably will eventually get the IdO, but I have several new Armani ETK to keep me occupied for a while.

elegant-one

I got to see everything today. Its all beautiful!!! The quads were very creamy & smooth feeling. I didn't get anything today. I will probably get Convoitise - its very very pretty. Blue Exquis is stunning.

I also swatched some of the Dior es & they are GORGEOUS! I love Millenium & Meteore which I will get.

pbpink

I got to see everything today. Its all beautiful!!! The quads were very creamy & smooth feeling. I didn't get anything today. I will probably get Convoitise - its very very pretty. Blue Exquis is stunning. I also swatched some of the Dior es & they are GORGEOUS! I love Millenium & Meteore which I will get.
can't wait to see these!! btw, convoitise is my fave of all IDO!! it's just so wearable all year! love the colors of seduction! let me know what you think! the neimans here is doing a chanel GWP with the beauty event it's adorable, mini lippie, mini foundation brush, forget what else but a cute bag not like half moon, I'll post link when I post pics over at TPF

vaisforluvrs

the neimans here is doing a chanel GWP with the beauty event it's adorable, mini lippie, mini foundation brush, forget what else but a cute bag not like half moon, I'll post link when I post pics over at TPF
Ooh! Do you know how much you need to spend for the Chanel GWP?

Bonitinha

the neimans here is doing a chanel GWP with the beauty event it's adorable, mini lippie, mini foundation brush, forget what else but a cute bag not like half moon, I'll post link when I post pics over at TPF
Do you know if all Neimans are doing a Chanel event -- or just your location? I am a sucker for minis and will call the store to send it to me if needed! ;)

pbpink

Thanks, love!

i just posted over at our little chanel thread on TPF!! DYING over the C goody bag + i am a sucker for mini's too! it is with a $250 purchase (pics of both the NM tote + C GWP there! if link does not work or hard to read, i can post here too, let me know) wish the spend was lower, their last GWP was like $125 but def not as cool as this one! if you call, say you saw on TPF and they won't charge shipping btw......

no sure if other NM's are doing C GWP but the palm beach store is super generous and soooo nice!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/make-up/post-your-chanel-purchases-questions-swatches-chit-chat-599386.html#post25254392

MissTT

Thanks so much for the link. I haven't logged into tPF since I got my Soffi a few months back. I should checkout the makeup subforums. Or not. LOL. I don't need to be tempted. While I know Chanel cosmetics are pricey $250 just seems like so much for a beauty GWP. I do not need $250 worth of makeup right now.

vaisforluvrs

Thanks so much for the link. I haven't logged into tPF since I got my Soffi a few months back. I should checkout the makeup subforums. Or not. LOL. I don't need to be tempted. While I know Chanel cosmetics are pricey $250 just seems like so much for a beauty GWP. I do not need $250 worth of makeup right now.
iagree.gif
That is more than I need or want to spend on Chanel right now. I could easily spend the $125 to get the NM bag though.

elegant-one

her swatch is the best one i found. all the other ones make it look more sheer more golden and more shimmery
Its not sheer, not really shimmery - the finish is just like a maybe slight golden ivory pearl. It's really really pretty in person. I may end up getting it. Just that & the blue liner