Chanel Le Blanc at a Nordstrom near you? Anniversary Sale exclusive

ultimate_makeup

OMG Ladies I could not wait to get home to share the news with you. From what my SA told me today the Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Chanel will be Le Blanc (released on February as a Japan exclusive). She was kind enough to show me the info sheet and it seems like it is happening! here are all the details http://bit.ly/ChanelNordiesAnniversary

To be completely honest I'm freaking out about this (maybe a lil more than Chanel Byzance? *gasps) Hope this helps solve some of the upcoming mysteries :p

femmepastiche

Don't forget if you're a cardholder you can go in on the 5th and preview all of the exclusive Nordstrom collections and buy before everyone else :D

Winthrop44

Thanks for letting us know! Anyone who doesn't already have Joyeuese should definitely consider it, it's really beautiful. Cheryl and MissQQ, is RT JC worth getting? What is the texture like? I guess you saw the whole collection, right MissQQ? Did you end up with anything else?

Winthrop44

Here are Miss QQ's posts with beautiful pictures from way back....

Thanks, ladies! The dior cannage palette is great for an evening look. The light pink ultra fine shimmery shade is gorgeous as a highlighter, and the matte dark grey shade balances the two shimmery silver and grey shades. All the shades are pigmented, very soft and fine. The faux leather reeks of chemical smell though lol.

Saadeh, how do you use the quint? Mainly with other e/s palettes? I've only use it once so I need to experiment more.

The Asia exclusive collection, Tourbillons D'Eclat de Chanel, has launched at my counter. I came back with the pink lipstick, Joyeuse. It is brighter than I imagined, and I wanted to get the peach one instead at first. But the SA said this is LE, so I bought it. I wore it today and love it! It is a beautiful, barbie doll pink, yet Chanel makes it wearable and sophisticated. The RA formula is amazing - very moisturising yet not too much slip, and pigmentation is good.
heart.gif

It is a sweaty lipstick. lol

To give you an idea on the pinkness: Magnolia, Joyeuse, Charme.

Miss QQ

I'm pleased to know Nordstrom is having the collection so you have a chance to get what you want!

winthrop - I only bought Joyeuse. I was tempted to get the pink glossimer, Blossom, which is a sheer pink with gorgeous blue and pink glitters. The texture of RT is smooth and it is pigmented. When I swatched it, the colour showed up easily. The shimmers of this baked JC is quite visible too. I swatched it recently again, two weeks ago, because there was a sale and I wondered if I should buy it. I didn't pick it up, mainly because I had a tight budget earlier this year, and after a few months, I urge of owning it has died down. Here is the review that someone has linked us to before. It is a beautiful rose pink colour, so if you like such colours, it's worth buying.

http://stasharchives.blogspot.com/2011/02/chanel-joues-contraste-blush-in-67-rose.html

Winthrop44

Thanks Miss QQ, that's a great review and I must have missed that one the first time around because I don't remember seeing it. RT sounds like one I may have to see in person too then as I'm not big on visible shimmer.....and I wonder if the color would really end up looking just like Pink explosion on my cheeks in the end?

Edit: Ahhh...I see that is switchblade's blog! I have not seen her around here recently...

Shypo

Doesn't it just figure, after I ordered everything from ebay!!! I even backed up Joyeuse, which I HIGHLY recommend! RT is gorgeous - and for me a must-have - it's bright, and the sparkles are more 'multi-colored' than Pink Explosion - not to scare you away, it isn't OTT. It's simply a stunning bright pink blush. I'm really glad I got it, Joyeus and Rose Envolee quad, I'm just annoyed I paid evilbay prices. I guess from now on, I'll be patient to see what Chanel does. They make me so mad with their shenanigans!
angry.gif

But, I'll be getting another Joyeuse, Blossom and the Pearl Glow powder!

Thank you ultimate!! Great find!

Winthrop44

Thanks Cheryl, that's a big help. I hear you on eBay, I am not thrilled about having paid thru the nose for Joyeuse either, but it is so gorgeous I can live with it!!

Honey&LemonGirl

Yayyy! I can finally get my paws on Joyeuse! I was too hesitant to purchase it off eBay for the higher price, so this makes me ecstatic. What great news!

ultimate_makeup

Winthrop44 thank u so much for digging up the old posts! That is so helpful. I'm thinking Joyuse is definitely coming home with me since it seems most of u love it :eyelove:

Miss QQ

Cheryl - you are making me want the quad and RT. I almost bought the pearl glow highlighter, but I thought I don't need another highlighter with my tight budget. Let us know what you think of the highlighter.

Shypo

^^ Will do - I'm not sold on it just yet, but will keep you posted. I love the RT and RE quad, though - my kind of colors!

ultimate, several of us here are in the Joyeuse fan club, so prepare to be enabled!!
cutey.gif

Honey, I'm glad you'll be able to get it this time around! You will LOVE it!!

ultimate_makeup

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/175603/chanel-le-blanc-at-a-nordstrom-near-you-anniversary-sale-exclusive#post_2129162"]

yeah i doubt it will either. although the products look pretty - nothing is screaming out at me thank goodness :)

[/quote] It might be worth it to look into Nordies' international shipping. The shipping would be more expensive but the prices wouldn't be eBay

Alisha1

It might be worth it to look into Nordies' international shipping. The shipping would be more expensive but the prices wouldn't be eBay
Nordstroms shipping charges are crazy expensive! I think it'll be cheaper trying to buy from ebay!