Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss - new gloss formula & collection

Dominique33

You need them all ! In fact ! I may pick up Rouge n. 19 too, honestly they are worth purchasing . The most beautiful red shades ever. I expérienced minor chipping but I always do wearing â Chanel np.

urbis

You need them all ! In fact ! I may pick up Rouge n. 19 too, honestly they are worth purchasing . The most beautiful red shades ever. I expérienced minor chipping but I always do wearing â Chanel np.
The trio is a must have, absolutely . Back to the gloss collection .... I'm not sure about exception, on me it looks a " simply" reddish brown, very close to accessoire (which I have) or to imperial (skipped).

brn2bfly

Those three red nail polishes are not part of this collection, so why are people still posting them here..?

Ernie

Sorry for the pictures, took a few quick shots.

Monsy

don't we have separate thread for nail polishes? I keep opening this one hoping for something about the new glosses...

Debbs

The gloss to the extreme far right in the pics above which is a plum color is "supposedly" the replacement for Controversy #72. It is called Distinction however it is not as pigmented and opaque as Controversy. If you love those colors I would recommend picking up Controversy as several stores still have it in stock. Distinction is def different than Controversy although it's hard to tell the difference just by looking at the tube. Not close at all when swatched on my hand.

Ernie

Thank you! I wanted to order it online but could not find not even one swatch anywhere  how do you like it?
I love it!
I think you can see it well in this picture, it's the beige in the middle, next to the orange one.

bchow1

Just picked up Extase last Friday. I think I need the rest of the colors now!!! I wanted to get Pirate too but they were already sold out.

Ernie

Is the brown one paired with Farouche?  Either way, I like it and will get it.  I need to pull out Farouche.  I really like that lipstick. Edit - I mean the the nudish one above.  I see it was already mentioned.
I'm not sure if it was with Farouche, but it is super pretty, my favorite of the bunch!