Chanel Skincare

Winthrop44

I got the new Hydra lip balm a couple of days ago and so far I really like it a lot. For me it's a big improvement over the old one, in terms of both efficacy and scent. I actually chucked the old one long ago because it did nothing for my lips. So far this one is tied with my Tatcha lip balm.

elegant-one

I got the new Hydra lip balm a couple of days ago and so far I really like it a lot. For me it's a big improvement over the old one, in terms of both efficacy and scent. I actually chucked the old one long ago because it did nothing for my lips. So far this one is tied with my Tatcha lip balm.
That's good to read. I didn't think the old one did much good either. How is the texture compared to the old one? It looks creamier.

Winthrop44

It is creamier once you realize you can dig/press into it and mush it around lol. At first I didn't realize. Hard to explain - you'll see when you get it.

Winthrop44

It's not creamy in the way I would have assumed (like a face cream) from just looking at that picture. It has more "body" to it than that and it arrives looking like the texture of shoe polish (for those of us who are old enough to know what that means!).
lol.gif
The scent is a very light floral, light enough to where it doesn't bother me and you know how sensitive my nose is!

elegant-one

It's not creamy in the way I would have assumed (like a face cream) from just looking at that picture. It has more "body" to it than that and it arrives looking like the texture of shoe polish (for those of us who are old enough to know what that means!).
lol.gif
The scent is a very light floral, light enough to where it doesn't bother me and you know how sensitive my nose is!
Shoe polish...I still have some
girlhaha.gif
I am happy to hear that about the light scent. I do not like heavy scented product on my lips where I can taste it.

User38

shoe polish! fond memories!
lol.gif

oh I just got a text msg which said: Wanna take a Sentimental Journey.. and then a call which played the song
heart.gif
heart.gif

User38

oh I don't know yet.. but when I think of Bert's unibrow.. my heart pitters and patters..
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

I got my Le Blanc Base Rosee today & I really love how it makes my skin look. It gives the skin a very diffused even skintone look with a slight healthy luminosity. It works beautifully on my skintone. I also was given this adorable mini Les Beiges #10 compact. Its barely an 1 1/2" square. How cute is this little thing !
heart.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
^^ I almost bought the little one on evilbay the other day to try it, but then I thought the price was too high for the amount of product. But it's so cute!

elegant-one

^^ I almost bought the little one on evilbay the other day to try it, but then I thought the price was too high for the amount of product. But it's so cute!
Really..go figure that they are on Ebay. Its pretty cute. I guess I'll just keep it in my purse but I'm kind of afraid that I might lose it doing that.

Winthrop44

I hate to say this but the new lip balm seems to be drying out my lips every time I use it.
sigh.gif
Maybe I'm allergic to something in it, I do have freakishly sensitive skin. Hope others have better luck with it.

elegant-one

I hate to say this but the new lip balm seems to be drying out my lips every time I use it.
sigh.gif
Maybe I'm allergic to something in it, I do have freakishly sensitive skin. Hope others have better luck with it.
I'm glad you posted that as I was going to ask but forgot. Bummer. I'm glad I didn't order it.

Miss QQ

I hate to say this but the new lip balm seems to be drying out my lips every time I use it. :sigh: Maybe I'm allergic to something in it, I do have freakishly sensitive skin. Hope others have better luck with it.
Sorry to hear that it made your lips worse. I have sensitive and dry lips, sometimes there are even red, blister-like bums. Lately it has been peeling, probably due to the dry weather and strong winds. I will pass this, buy do you have any good lip balms to recommend? I'm using korres lip butter now.

Latest posts