Chanel Soho Collection - LE Fall 2010

missanne

Today my MA informed me that Nordies will be getting everything from the SOHO collection except the powder. I think she said they will be getting it in November.
dance.gif
which give me time to save up. She's going to hold my items so I don't have to worry about things getting sold out b/c they're getting a very limited quantity. Stunt is at the top of my list!!!

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I personally don't find JC's too sparkly, and all but one of mine are baked. Even PE, which seem to have apparent sparkle in the pan doesn't look sparkly once on.

But back to Soho... glad to see that they ended up receiving Stunning! As for as RC's go, this is probably the nicest shade I've seen (based on pics online).

Oh I wasn't saying I think all the JCs are too sparkly. Just my OR. I love the other 5 I have. I was wary of the sparkles in Pink Explosion and Rose Temptation but they don't really transfer to the cheek and tap of the brush easily. Those are two of my faves!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Stunning is SO tempting...
sigh.gif

I would love it, but I just can't right now! My MAC VV order was gigantic, and probably not done yet, lol.

Hopefully it'll be available down the line a bit. I'd love to get it!
yes.gif

I actually ended up placing a small order for VV. I was good though, a l/s and blush. I also made sure to order it online so I wouldn't be tempted by anything else in person! First MAC purchase in quite a while!

Winthrop44

Quote:
I actually ended up placing a small order for VV. I was good though, a l/s and blush. I also made sure to order it online so I wouldn't be tempted by anything else in person! First MAC purchase in quite a while!

Same here, just Innocence, Beware and Bite of an Apple.

euphrosyne_rose

The quad is beautiful but too much like some other colors I have if I go by the swatches from the link. I just ordered Murano from Macy's site and it'll be my first Chanel product. From there it might be no going back but I think I'd probably skip this quad for now.

purrtykitty

Man, I love how fast Chanel processes and ships. Order should be here tomorrow! I hope early. We've got a wedding at 5:30 and have been invited to ride the trolley with the wedding party, so there's no swinging by the house between the ceremony and reception.

Winthrop44

Have a great time at the wedding! I agree on the Chanel shipping, and I love that you get to pick samples too....if only their site would work more often.
lol.gif

TealAngel

ARGH!

I don't see Stunt RAL anymore on Chanel's site!
ssad.gif

Maybe I don't really need it! Wait...Did I just say that!?
th_dunno.gif

I think I will be happy with the lip products I have now and look forward to other collections coming up

Winthrop44

^^ I know, right?! Someone overseas asked me to get Stunt for them and I was disappointed to find it gone yesterday. I called and they said it may or may not come back. I suppose it will be with the rest of the collection if it all shows up at counters in November. Or not.
th_dunno.gif

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
^^ I know, right?! Someone overseas asked me to get Stunt for them and I was disappointed to find it gone yesterday. I called and they said it may or may not come back. I suppose it will be with the rest of the collection if it all shows up at counters in November. Or not.
th_dunno.gif

I hope it shows up with Stunning at counters (well online is what I need) because I will be very dissappointed to miss out on it. I could maybe get over missing Stunt but certainly not Stunning!
ssad.gif

elegant-one

Quote:

What did you get? I'm curious ya know. Hope the move is going well
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Same here, just Innocence, Beware and Bite of an Apple.

Really
graucho.gif
Did you get them already? I'll want to know what you think of those 2

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
What did you get? I'm curious ya know. Hope the move is going well
heart.gif

I ordered Innocence, Beware and Darkly My Dear blush. Used the blush today, it's a nice plummy colour, but had to be careful to not overdo it.

Will be pm'ing you shortly!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
My quad and stunning arrived and they are gorgeous! So happy I got them!

Yay! What do you think of stunning? I can't believe I missed it again

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Yay! What do you think of stunning? I can't believe I missed it again

I haven't tried it out, yet! I had hoped the stuff would arrive before we had to leave for the wedding yesterday, but it hadn't. And today, we were up early for a blood drive so I didn't get too dolled up, then we went to lunch with a friend, and over to Vince's parent's house to check out the in-law's new car (Honda Civic, pretty cute!). Long day, but I was able to take a few photos before the sun set. I'll do the swatches and actually play tomorrow (after the Komen Run for the Cure). Busy, busy weekend.
smiles.gif

mrslid

I'm wearing stupendous again tonight and I really am disappointed with it. I even resorted to trying it wet. I've never tried that with anything before. The end result was nice but I had to do a lot of playing to get there :-(

I still really want Stunning *sigh*

Miss QQ

Reading the reviews here, I'm thinking of passing Stupendous since I like Mystic Eyes and it does want I need it to.
th_dunno.gif
I want Stunt, Soho powder, Stunning and maybe Steel.

mrslid

I had so many new things to try I did kind of a big mash up of stuff today. Pretty happy with it. Not a full use of Stupendous but I'd only tried it once prior and wanted to get it out again.

Face:
Guerlain Parure foundation in Pearly White 01 (awesome swap sample! bummer it's an Asia exclusive?)
MAC MSFN in Light
Chanel Soho Blush/Highlighter

Eyes:
Guerlain l'Instant d'un Reve e/s on Lid blended into crease
Guerlain Rue de Passy bottom left shade in crease
MAC Mauvement on outer v (another great swap extra but wow sparkly!)
Chanel Stupendous Quad upper left to highlight & tearduct, bottom left to line
MAC Blacktrack fluidline to tightline
Cover Girl purple LashBlast mascara
Brow: Anastasia brow powder duo in Strawburn with MAC 108 brush HG!! combo

Lips:
Chanel Sycamore Rouge Coco

Tried not to squint at the direct sun but just not possible LOL Oh yeah and my hairs still kinda wet & wonky ;-)

I LOVE trying out my new goodies!!!! It's always so much fun
yahoo.gif

Miss QQ

Gorgeous! Your eyes pop and the soho powder looks great on you! Thanks for sharing.

So this collection was launched two weeks ago at my counter but I didn't know because I was away. I was at the counter on Saturday and all of the items are out of stocks, but thankfully stocks will be coming in again!
thmbup.gif
I paid for Stunning, the powder, Star and Steel. I thought I could resist Steel but when I tried it on my nail, it was calling my name! I could pass Stupendous, so wallet is slightly happy.
winks.gif

Major disappointment - Stunt did not come and will not be coming.
thmbdn.gif
I have been so excited about adding a new laque to my collection.
ssad.gif
Still, I hope there is a chance it will come with this new shipment.