• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Chantecaille Discussion

shadowaddict

I always forget to use my chantecaille palettes. I have to make more of an effort to use them.
I do too. I'm not sure why I never think to use them because I love them. I was trying to resist this one. I'm surprised I've held out this long because those are my kind of colors.

I love the blushes also. My favorite is the one with the little elephant imprinted on it. Sooo adorable.

shadowaddict

The anniversary palette is up for pre-order at Saks. I hate pre-orders! Think it will sell out?
This is so pretty. I was looking online last week at the Save the Forest palette. I haven't had a chance to go Nordies to swatch it. I could probably dupe the colors with what I have but I'm sure I that won't stop it from coming home with me.

I have the 15 yr anniversary palette with 3 e/s that I love. Actually I love most of their e/s and blushes. I noticed the elephant blush they made permanent is a bit different than the limited edition one from either 2012 or 2013. The elephant on mine isn't shimmery.

boschicka

Specktra Bestie
This is so pretty. I was looking online last week at the Save the Forest palette. I haven't had a chance to go Nordies to swatch it. I could probably dupe the colors with what I have but I'm sure I that won't stop it from coming home with me.

I have the 15 yr anniversary palette with 3 e/s that I love. Actually I love most of their e/s and blushes. I noticed the elephant blush they made permanent is a bit different than the limited edition one from either 2012 or 2013. The elephant on mine isn't shimmery.
Ah, I thought the blushes in their palettes are unique and these anniversary blushes are their normal range of colors but with the added animal embossing.
I also don't know what I'm talking about 90% of the time. :p