Chantecaille Spring 2011

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any idea when these will be released? I've been lemming the turtle quad since I saw the promo pics months ago..

katred

Specktra Bestie
Anyone know a good way of getting Chantecaille in Canada if you don't live in Toronto, Calgary or Vancouver? There was a shop near me in Toronto that carried them, so I figured it meant their products were generally available. Now that I've moved back to Montreal, turns out... not so much.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I hear ya. It's a beautiful palette, but it's so so expensive. If I decide to purchase it I'll let you know how it is.

Thanks much. I'm a huge fan of turtles, so I'm tempted to get the turtle palette just based on that... But for the price, I can like the shadows too.

It's also available on neimanmarcus.com, but both sites state that it's backordered till march :(

@katred I already placed an order, will let you know how it is when i get it :)

Winthrop44

I'm pretty sure you can order from Neimans online if you're in Canada. Check with mrslid on here - she's ordered Chanel from there.

Honey&LemonGirl

I have been lemming the turtle quad like crazy since I saw Temptalia's swatches! Maybe next month, I've maxed out my beauty budget for this month already.
crybaby.gif

Ingenue

I got the palette and it's AMAZING! I reviewed it here:

http://shahadakarim.blogspot.com/2011/03/chantecaille-spring-2011-swatches.html

katred

Specktra Bestie
jawdrop.gif
The sea turtle palette looks amazing enough, but the whale compact makes me weak in the knees. I wish we could get Chantecaille here!!!

I got the palette and it's AMAZING! I reviewed it here:

http://shahadakarim.blogspot.com/2011/03/chantecaille-spring-2011-swatches.html

Ingenue

The Whale Compacts are STUNNING.. but the most practical item is the Turtle Palette. The Blush/Bronzer compact is gold.. it's gorgeous, but totally dupeable. And I wouldn't even want to touch the the eyeshadow Whale Compact. lol It's much too pretty.

Winthrop44

This looks like the most recent Chantecaille thread so figured I'd post here. First...I have been catching up on some Chantecaille items lately and recently got Les Dauphins and the Turtles palettes. They are both gorgeous!

For anyone else who is interested in Chantecaille...Berryblusher on MUA posted yesterday that they are coming out with a new formula of lipgloss that's supposed to be thicker, more opaque, and longer lasting. I think the existing ones will stay in the line and these will just be added...could be wrong but that's my understanding. I know some don't like how sheer some of the the current glosses are (although I *love* the feel of them and they do wonders for the condition of my lips....they are similar to the Chanel Aqualumiere glosses but with a plusher feel) so that's good news. Also they will be coming out with some cream blushes that the poster said are "unreal" in terms of texture and an "amazing" gel bronzer. Here are her pics of the cream blushes:

http://img.makeupalley.com/6/0/8/9/2172483.JPG

I don't know if those are the lip chic and gloss from the spring collection or if that's one of the new glosses. Here's the official info on the spring 2012 collection:

http://www.fruitylashes.com/chantecaille-spring-color-2012-8939/

elegant-one

I HAVE to try that Espresso Gel Liner! And I loved the lip definer pencil, but I thought it looked like a lovely neutral rose pink in the pic but it says Coral...hmmm.

EDIT: I just checked & no one has it yet :(

Winthrop44

I know...I don't think that pic can be color correct based on the descriptions. I have their lip definer pencil in Discreet, which color-wise is along the lines of something like MAC Sublime Culture or Subculture, and I love it. Really nice texture.

Winthrop44

Ahhhh...this is my favorite Lip Chic ever!
heart.gif

First pic is outdoors, second indoors. From left to right Sunrise Lip Chic - Lucky Brilliant Lipgloss - Modern Brilliant Lipgloss: