Chloe Handbag

Paramnesia

Ok so I think you guys will probably understand, unlike my family.

My dad's gf got a Chloe handbag from her father as a present, which I fell in love with. I've been looking for a nice black bag and it was EXACTLY what I wanted.
So yeah I was a little jealous, but to rub salt into the wound she didn't even like it and decided to give it to her 14 year old niece (may I say spoilt and up herself).

She obviously didn't care that much about the handbag because she forget to even take it home over christmas... ARRRRR it makes me so angry and jealous... Oh not to mention my name is CHLOE. I would love that bag like it was my own child lol.

Willa

Awwww

That's not cool
I understand what you feel
lol.gif

prinzessin784

You should see if she wants to trade you for an old bag of yours! If she's 14 you could probably give her some plastic crap from Claire's and she'll like it better!

Paramnesia

Ha, she probably would prefer something plastic but I can't imagine she would trade it to me. (I don't really like her, shes always around at my dads, living on his computer. When I go around there and its just her and my dad gf I feel like I'm just a visitor).
This is the bag by the way
Chloé Metallic Paddington bag - NET-A-PORTER.COM
I'll just have to find a much less cheaper bag lol.

glam8babe

OMFG ive always wanted that bag lol
i cant beleive a 14 year old has it! when i was 14 i was just getting into dior makeup but never the handbags lol

MiCHiE

I love handbags. I don't care how the wench felt about me, I would just take a chance and ask her if I could have it.

Girl about town

That bag is to die for, maybe speak to your dads girlfriend and ask if you can buy it off her? lol maybe not , maybe she willl feel guilty and just give you it!!!

Paramnesia

I don't think she'd take it off her though. Her sister's not the most responsible person so this niece she looked after for a few years. She gave her a brand new mobile with $50 for christmas (in other words, spoilt).

Quote:
i cant beleive a 14 year old has it!

I know, it's a sad sad day lol.