choice in traincases?

user79

Does anyone have a Japonesque traincase? What are your thoughts on it? Durability, organization, etc.

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Hm that review doesn't sound so great. How does it compare to this one from Japonesque? Does anyone have this model?

PRO MAKEUP CASE
CP-068, CP-069
Double sided accordion tiered trays with adjustable dividers. Shoulder Strap. Overlocking latches with keys.
Approximately 14-1/4" x 8-1/25" x 10".
Tiered Trays: 12-1/4" x 3-1/2" x 1-1/2".
Case: 14-1/4" x 8-1/25" x 10"
CP-068 (silver), CP-069 (black)

CP069_zoom.jpg

From this site: http://www.japonesque.com/prod_casespro.html

Not sure if I would be able to order that here in Switzerland though from one of the online sites they recommend.

Mine is not from Japonesce, but that looks a lot like mine!. I can fit quit a lot in it
smiles.gif
. And i like that you can arange to compartments to your liking. I have a pic of it in the haul and traincase section. I don't know what size your collection is but i can make better pics to show you how much goes in it if you want to... let me know
smiles.gif

*Now in size i don't realy understand if it's the same size though :confused:. But just by looking at it i think it's the same size. When i bought mine the girl had one just like that one in the pic and another, the one i bought from her.*

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaXglamlove
I have that train case!
I got in may for good grades and it only has a small scrap on the top of it
it's Amazing!
I just took pictures for you!
2r72as2.jpg

Don't mind the mess!
40fbz9y.jpg

To see what i have in there:
My collection