Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Sugar & Spice

I added all 3 lip lacquers and all polishes to my cart and then nearly died when I saw the total of $429. I then quickly closed my browser and decided to wait for reviews

lol! Trust me we've all been there as most of us experienced that feeling when the lipstick first launched. We loaded our carts and closed our eyes as we clicked send lol or decided to sleep on it only to wake up and pull the trigger lol.

awickedshape

lol! Trust me we've all been there as most of us experienced that feeling when the lipstick first launched. We loaded our carts and closed our eyes as we clicked send lol or decided to sleep on it only to wake up and pull the trigger lol.

I don't like to think of all my CL lipsticks/liners lol only one at a time. The cumulative effect... whew lol

KiKi Kontour

I'm looking for swatches on the metallic...might want to gift myself one for passing math!!! **cue twerk** and I was thinking of getting bronzissima to accompany Zoulou but I read it was really sheer. if that's the case i'll grab another shade...

KiKi Kontour

Has anybody tried the CL perfumes??? I'm curious to try the trio box but I don't want no strong scent one i.e. woodsy type scents cuz i feel like i should have a beard with masculine scents. i prefer soft n floral-ly smells.

Alysse011

Has anybody tried the CL perfumes??? I'm curious to try the trio box but I don't want no strong scent one i.e. woodsy type scents cuz i feel like i should have a beard with masculine scents. i prefer soft n floral-ly smells.

I have Bikini Questa Sera and am obsessed with it. It is not masculine

fur4elise

B

@elegant-one & @awickedshape ~ On Sephora now...just in time for the sale! A game and cart changer! :mecry::pray:Fingers crossed...I have them in my cart for tomorrow!!!

eta at 06:59 AM. ::mad: Dangnabbit!! OOS! Back to "Cart A,"...C'est la vie.

eta at 10:25 AM.: SUCCESS! Well...maybe...The lipstick reappeared in my cart 2 times and disappeared before I could pull the trigger each time. It appeared again! I quickly edited my cart and pushed order! So...I hope the third time was the charm.
:pray:

Last edited:

Latest posts