Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

allthingsglam

I'm in love the best brush on a polish I have ever used the polish is sooooooo beautiful I'm so happy I got it that brush is going to kill me I'm sooooooo looking at other colors now

ashievic

This is the best nail polish I have ever used!!!! But to me spending 50.00 for the other colors could purchase so many other cool things. I also like to change my nail polish often, so being able to wear it for 2 weeks is not so important to me. I have no regrets in purchasing the red. The others would really have to knock my socks off to take the plunge.

allthingsglam

This is the best nail polish I have ever used!!!! But to me spending 50.00 for the other colors could purchase so many other cool things. I also like to change my nail polish often, so being able to wear it for 2 weeks is not so important to me. I have no regrets in purchasing the red. The others would really have to knock my socks off to take the plunge.
Hehe to me its totally worth checking out other colors I hate changing my nail colors so if it last extra long brush is awesome I'm sooooooooo getting more colors

ashievic

Go for it, I wore mine for two weeks, washed dishes, did laundry, all that mundane stuff and not a chip. The formula is beyond words!!! Enjoy

Haven

So I wandered into my local CL boutique today. They had all of the np colors in stock. All the np were spinning around on this elaborate revolving white pillar with stairs contraption. I went over to it, picked one up and got rushed by a security guard. lol They are very serious about their polish. I ended up redeeming myself by buying the le red. I did see the ballet shoe display and had visions if elegant grabbing it and running.

allthingsglam

So I wandered into my local CL boutique today. They had all of the np colors in stock. All the np were spinning around on this elaborate revolving white pillar with stairs contraption. I went over to it, picked one up and got rushed by a security guard. lol They are very serious about their polish. I ended up redeeming myself by buying the le red. I did see the ballet shoe display and had visions if elegant grabbing it and running.
wow they are serious about thier polish too funny happy u got one enjoy

elegant-one

I ended up redeeming myself by buying the le red. I did see the ballet shoe display and had visions if elegant grabbing it and running.
Too funny lol! I really did laugh out loud when I read that.

I'm glad you got the Red because its so classy & purrty. Did you like the pink shade?

allthingsglam

I painted my sister's nails with the store tester and it chipped after one day :/
I hope some are not bad because mines is still going strong after 5 days wear my bf even tried to chip it on purpose he couldn't help himself after I told him the price and that it stays put that polish still stayed in place I love it its such a beautiful thing

MissElle12

I painted my sister's nails with the store tester and it chipped after one day :/
Did u put a base or top coat on? I used a cheap base coat and the polish peeled clean off my nails in one day. If I don't use a base coat or use a very thin one, it holds up very well.

MissElle12

I ordered mines from Christian louboutin siteships fast too mines shipped in ten minutes no kidding fastest shipped item ever
Damn! That is fast! I've yet to order from the site, I'm always tempted though!
I bought another polish for a friends bday gift in store at saks and it came in a beautiful shiny black and red bag...I asked for another one for myself lol

allthingsglam

Damn! That is fast!  I've yet to order from the site, I'm always tempted though! I bought another polish for a friends bday gift in store at saks and it came in a beautiful shiny black and red bag...I asked for another one for myself lol
i bet that bagg is pretty I sure she will love her present I know I would if I got one for my bday