Cirque de Soliel (sp?)

Jessica

Yeah, I can't wait. I get to see CdS this friday!!!! I am sooooo excited
smiles.gif
I always sit on the edge of my seat with my jaw nearly hitting the floor when they do the crazy I'm gonna bend backwards until my ass touches the back of my head!

Juneplum

COOL!!! which show r u going to see? my DH and I have seen alegria, la nouba and o in vegas.. AWESOME! they are AMAZING!!!

Juneplum

omg varekai!!! AAH! i am DYING to see that one! lemme know how it was pleaaasseeee!! am SOO jealous!!! =) yeah, alegria was aweome!! i REALLY wanna see zumanity too.. i hear it's super risque =)

jamiemeng

congratulations on seeing cirque de soliel. I wish that I can see them. Have a good time there. Thanks

metrochic

You will love it. Varekai is a beautiful show. The darkness and lightning bugs might have been my favorite part, although it's certainly hard to pick one with all the beauty, talent and amazing skill that comprises the show. I've seen Quidam, Alegria and now Varekai and can't wait until July when I'll see O and Zumanity! YAY CIRQUE! =P

cho0chylan3y

As Metrochic said. Varekai is GREAT. I saw it last year with my mother. It was absolutely fabulous. The costumes and the makeup were awesome and the acts were just so beautiful. You'll really love it and if you don't.. something's seriously wrong with you ;D Let us know what you think after you see it!

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by cho0chylan3y
As Metrochic said. Varekai is GREAT. I saw it last year with my mother. It was absolutely fabulous. The costumes and the makeup were awesome and the acts were just so beautiful. You'll really love it and if you don't.. something's seriously wrong with you ;D Let us know what you think after you see it!

Definately!!! I am soooo excited. I have to figure out what I'm gonna wear and how I'll do my MU. Something demure, but definately eye-catching

toropcheh

*oozing with crazy jealousy* DH took me last year as birthday/dating anniversary surprise to see Quidam (one of my favorites of CdS) and I nearly passed out, I was so excited! Hope you have a great time, and soak up some of that crazy makeup for me!
smiles.gif

spyderfly10

oooh have fun! I saw it spring of last year it was was breathtaking! you'll like it a lot
greengrin.gif
if you go vip, i love the atmosphere of the tent- very creative and artistic! i've only seen that one, dralion, and mystere in person, i have yet to see the others live ... do have fun !

Jessica

Are there words to describe the inbelievable beauty, sensuality, and talent that ALL members of CdS have. WOW! I was blown away. The makeup, the performers ability, the costumes, music, and lighting--incrediable. Give me a couple of days and then perhaps I can describe it better. One thing is for sure, if you get the opportuiny to see a CdS performance DO NOT HESITATE. It's not a cheap show to see, but it's definatly worth every penny and more.
Oh, BTW a HUGE storm blew in during intermission and the show had to be delayed a few minutes because of super high winds, lighting and hail!! Spring storms in Texas are always fun!! I had to call my mom to be sure that there wasn't a tornado warning. I think that it added to the ambiance of the show (LMAO).