Cle de Peau

boschicka

Well, I finally got Bamboo and Lotus Flower lipsticks.
Bamboo makes me look like a corpse, and Lotus Flower turns neon pink on me. And LF is glitter city.
I asked my husband why everything turns neon on my lips. He calmly replied, "You're a weird bird."

awickedshape

Bamboo makes me look like a corpse, and Lotus Flower turns neon pink on me. And LF is glitter city.
I asked my husband why everything turns neon on my lips. He calmly replied, "You're a weird bird."

... He didn't :roflmao:

That's too bad though; they're not cheap

fur4elise

... He didn't :roflmao:
That's too bad though; they're not cheap

lol. I remember when calling a "chick" a "bird" was telling a "chick" she was sexy...decidedly a British turn of phrase. ;)

Alysse011

Lol he had that response ready.

Im sorry those didn’t work out for you. I only own Bamboo, but I really like it. Strange how makeup can pull so differently on different people.

boschicka

Yes, my husband is a sh*t. :p

I am ok to keep Bamboo and either wear it with a liner or use it to tone down other lipsticks. I would have worked with Lotus Flower, but I can't stand the glitter. I didn't expect glitter like this in a lipstick of this....caliber. I'll have to check to see if Project Beauty Share accepts used lipsticks. To make it fully sanitary, I suppose they could just cut the end off with a razor, no?

Last edited:

elegant-one

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::marchmellow:

Monsy

I think it really depends what do you consider sheer. If you are someone who is used to opaque full coverage then probably you will feel these are very sheer. to me they are perfect. i like hint of color with some shimmer in it. i will try to post some swatches

elegant-one

I think it really depends what do you consider sheer. If you are someone who is used to opaque full coverage then probably you will feel these are very sheer. to me they are perfect. i like hint of color with some shimmer in it. i will try to post some swatches
I don't mind sheer at all. It sounds lovely. Thanks

Alysse011

Has anyone tried the new Refined Lip Luminizers? I really liked the previous version. I want to go check a couple shades out in person soon.

Erena

Has anyone tried the new Refined Lip Luminizers? I really liked the previous version. I want to go check a couple shades out in person soon.

I did and I bought one, the shade 002 Lavender. I did a swatch on my hand, I am surprised that they are very sheer! DSC05040.JPG DSC05037.JPG

Latest posts