Clinique interview!

sarahenovak

So I have a phone interview for Clinique in a little less than an hour now and I've been so nervous about it, since I've never had a phone interview before. But I'm so glad I found this thread because it has definitely helped me a lot! I'm not nearly as worried now. I'm so happy you got the job! I went the the Clinique "Job Fair" at my local mall yesterday and I was lucky enough to be able to interview with the Clinique counter manager, the Belk Cosmetics Floor manager, AND a Clinique Executive and they were all soooo nice and made me feel so welcome, it was a super good interview and I was so proud of myself, haha! Anyway, they said they loved my makeup and seemed to be very excited about my free lance experience, my knowledge of their cosmetics, and how optimistic I was. (Which honestly, what makeup obsessed girl isn't going to be excited about the possibility of working at a Clinique counter doing makeup on people and selling lovely products? I was SO excited!) So they told me I would get a call next week to set up a phone interview and I ended up getting a call literally 5 minutes after I walked out of the shop, which really surprised me and excited me even more! So now obviously I'm just sitting here waiting for the call at 8am : ) I realize this thread is several years old but I'm hoping the questions are similar. I'm just so anxious! I want this job so badly! Anyway, enough rambling from me, I'm just thankful I found this thread!