closed up piercings?

mzreyes

cool... thanks everyone, you were all so helpful.. I think I might get it done tomorrow. I'm sooooo excited
rofl.gif
tehehehehe!!! If I have to take it out for some odd reason, it shouldn't be too bad then huh? I already have a scar on my cheek (my cousin bit me when we were little. lol) so a lil dot shouldnt be a big deal. If I have to take it out, that is.

SerenityRaine

Hope it goes well! And, be careful eating! The bottom of the piercing sure knows how to get dragged down by the front teeth while eating...

xmrsvindieselx

well i have mine and it looks like it may scar but not too bad! and you would look SUPAAAA freakin hot with it girlie! get it !!

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
Hope it goes well! And, be careful eating! The bottom of the piercing sure knows how to get dragged down by the front teeth while eating...

man... eating is only... my LIFE!!!
weeping.gif
lol... its all good.

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
well i have mine and it looks like it may scar but not too bad! and you would look SUPAAAA freakin hot with it girlie! get it !!

I hope so! I've gotten mixed review from ppl. But I'm gonna get it done. I haven't told my bf yet. It'll be a surprise. I'll just walk in the room like nothing happened and see what he says. lol!!

mzreyes

I didn't get to do it today because... My mom had a baby!!! tehehe!! Tomorrow I'm hoping to though..

SerenityRaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
man... eating is only... my LIFE!!!
weeping.gif
lol... its all good.

lol, you can still eat just chew to the side to avoid snagging

knoxydoll

Don't eat spicy for a while either... I had my lip done (you can see my scar on my right side.. non birthmark side) it's fun to have. I might get it redone when I move out since my mom freaked out when I got it done the first time and told me she was taking my car away if I didn't take it out.

xbeatofangelx

Hehehe.. I have a smilegem, and all my friends think I am crazy. It's a rhinestone on my incisor, supposed to last 2-6 months.

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeatofangelx
Hehehe.. I have a smilegem, and all my friends think I am crazy. It's a rhinestone on my incisor, supposed to last 2-6 months.

I've never heard of those before. Pictures?

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
omggggggg that looks so hott !!! freakin puts mine to shame!!!

Your's is cute too!