Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

IHughes

Now I'm wondering about Joues Contrastes in Accent, I've read so many good things! I live in Spain so is the one here baked and is that a good or bad thing?

IHughes

I LUV!!!!  Accent :)  Definitely grab one if you can find it.
It's still available where I live in Spain, and the palette was much cheaper than other countries which is unusual (47 euros which is about 65 dollars) I might cave and get it, although I hauled a few blushes recently!!

urbis

It's still available where I live in Spain, and the palette was much cheaper than other countries which is unusual (47 euros which is about 65 dollars) I might cave and get it, although I hauled a few blushes recently!!
I suggest you to actually try on your cheeks and see if it works because the colour is quite peculiar

urbis

I only bought radieuse and charming, anything else i need before the collection goes away?
The two cream shadows, esp. Initiaton; the eye liner is wonderful and I liked the top coat too. Ah, and rouge roubis, how can you live without it, esp. Since fire has been discontinuated

IHughes

I suggest you to actually try on your cheeks and see if it works because the colour is quite peculiar
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm not sure I'll get the chance easily because there aren't stands with a makeup artist, it's a section in a large drugstore. I can try it on the back of my hand but not sure if much else

josephine90

Finally played with my charming palette, it's really pretty but I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me, I seem to think I see pink shimmers on the last two shades which was suppose to be matte? Does anyone see it too? In fact I think I saw a lot of glitter on my eyes although I did not used the middle shade.

urbis

Finally played with my charming palette, it's really pretty but I'm not sure if my eyes are plaiting tricks on me, I seem to think I see pink shimmers on the last two shades which was suppose to be matte? Does anyone see it too? In fact I think I saw a lot of glitter on my eyes although I did not used the middle shade.
It'mat eexcept the middle shade! Are you sure your brushes are clean? Glimmers are not always easy to remove, maybe there are some left

josephine90

It'mat eexcept the middle shade! Are you sure your brushes are clean? Glimmers are not always easy to remove, maybe there are some left
I used the applicator in the palette! I even swatched it with my fingers lol, I see the glimmers on the palette itself, hubs said they look like pink dots :)

urbis

I used the applicator in the palette! I even swatched it with my fingers lol, I see the glimmers on the palette itself, hubs said they look like pink dots :)
So there are two versions of the Charming??? No pink dots at all in mine

josephine90

So there are two versions of the Charming??? No pink dots at all in mine
Not sure, maybe mine is just a dud, I might return it and order another one since most bloggers seems to say they'll matte. So there's absolutely no dots, shimmer,or anything on it at all right? I ll try to take a picture later.

urbis

Not sure, maybe mine is just a dud, I might return it and order another one since most bloggers seems to say they'll matte. So there's absolutely no dots, shimmer,or anything on it at all right? I ll try to take a picture later.
Where did you buy it? The hues may have some pink or violet, but no shimmers at all, except the central bronze which is glittery.

urbis

Josephine, you were right! There are some pink shimmers, they are visible under artificial light and under a certain inclination. Sorry for dubting,on me the overall effect is matt so I didn't check properly. I think it's the chanel touch!

josephine90

Josephine, you were right! There are some pink shimmers, they are visible under artificial light and under a certain inclination. Sorry for dubting,on me the overall effect is matt so I didn't check properly. I think it's the chanel touch!
That's ok, I think it's probably because the shimmers on mine might be more than urs, I did not need to try to look for it lol, it's visible once I opened the palette! funny how reviews do not mention them though

urbis

That's ok, I think it's probably because the shimmers on mine might be more than urs, I did not need to try to look for it lol, it's visible once I opened the palette! funny how reviews do not mention them though
The reviews say that every shade has a different texture from satiny to shimmer (that's the description from the house), maybe the reviewers didn't notice (like I did)

Baby1black

I finally decided to get fatal and initiation. Somehow I wanted them but was delaying. I do love accent a lot but cannot justify a BU. it is just too expensive. Anyone hit a pan on a chanel blush?