Colored lenses... which shade?

PrettyKitty

Hi!!

I'm not sure if it's the right board for this thread, but which shade should I get?

Look at my pics in my profile if you never saw me.
smiles.gif

Freshlook Colorblends Honey:
Blendshoney.gif

Freshlook Colorblends Pure Hazel:
ColorblendsPureHazel.jpg

Freshlook Colorblends Green:
Blendsgreen.gif

Freshlook Colorblends Brown:
Blendsbrown.gif

Freshlook Radiance Autumn:
autumn2.jpg

Freshlook Radiance Sunrise:
Sunrise2.jpg

I think that my favorites are Honey and Autumn (This one isn't really made to change the eye's colour).

I want something luminous and almost natural, not a bright turquoise or bright green. I want to treat myself with colored contacts.
smiles.gif

So which shade would be the prettiest (sp?) on me?

Thanks so much!
encore.gif

UPDATE:

So finally, I bought Green AND Sunrise! I can't wait to receive them!

Green was almost like the green I already have in my eyes, without the copper/honey shade in the center of my eyes.

Sunrise was the most natural shade, it's just luminous so my eyes are brighter.
eyelove.gif

Honey was weird, too orangey. I tried Eden too, it was a shiny turquoise, too fake in my opinion.

I really wanted to compare Sunrise and Automn, but she kept saying they were only luminous, not to change my eyes color. Grrr that's what I liked about it!!!

EDIT AGAIN: I have a pic on the 2nd page!

PrettyKitty

Thanks y'all!

I'll check Honey for sure, that's my fav!

My boyfriend love Green, so I'll try this one too...

and I'm dying to try 'Autumn' or 'Sunrise' because someone on MUA told me she tried Sunrise and it was very pretty, not fake at all.

user4

The green, I had the green for a while and everyone thought they were real... the colorblends are GREAT!!!

Corvs Queen

I've had Honey and it's nothing to get jazzed about. Me personally I wish that I had went with Pure Hazel. It has more dazzle to it but still it's not over the top. Hope that helps.

Lisheous

Get the hazel one. I have the FreshLook Colorblends in turquoise, blue, hazel and Expressions hazel. Hazel is a very pretty color.

TrusyMyEyes

Hey how much do they cost to get? Would you get them from your regular eye doctor?

I don't wear glasses, so I don't have a regular eye doctor. lol

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrusyMyEyes
Hey how much do they cost to get? Would you get them from your regular eye doctor?

I don't wear glasses, so I don't have a regular eye doctor. lol

Hum... I think it's 30$ CDN for 2 pairs, I'll get them from my eye doctor. I already got turquoise (It was so fake...), but it was 2-3 years ago and I didn't paid for it.

Pink_minx

I love honey and pure hazel. I want to get contact lenses but is scared to. Does it hurt when you put the lenses in? I hate wearing my glasses
ssad.gif

Latest posts