Colored lenses... which shade?

vloky

o.t.-It always confuses me that hazel is alwaaays depicted as brown. I have hazel eyes and they are never brown. blue/green/grey/purplish but never brown.

MACreation

PINK_MINX..

They don't hurt at all, a little discomfort at first, because you can feel it in your eye, but it basilly sticks to your eyeball (not to sound scary) and you forget they are there
smiles.gif
You just have to keep eye drops with you in case your eyes get dry because they can pop out, bu that's rare, mine pop out because i made stupid bugged eyed faces all the time..
winks.gif
try them, go for it
smiles.gif

Pink_minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
PINK_MINX..

They don't hurt at all, a little discomfort at first, because you can feel it in your eye, but it basilly sticks to your eyeball (not to sound scary) and you forget they are there
smiles.gif
You just have to keep eye drops with you in case your eyes get dry because they can pop out, bu that's rare, mine pop out because i made stupid bugged eyed faces all the time..
winks.gif
try them, go for it
smiles.gif

LoL at first when you said pop out I thought you meant your eyeballs! anyways I would LOVE to try it and probably get colored ones too. How much does contacts cost?

SonRisa

NONE! Sorry, I just think they look tacky :-/ Unless you wear the hard ones (which no one wears unless they really need them to see), those look normal.

PrettyKitty

I already had the semi-hard contacts (They don't make hard contacts anymore, in Canada at least, it's old school. :p) for about 2 years, and seriously I'll never go back, they are painful to wear.

pink*and*black

I've tried them all on last summer and the best were Brown and Green. The others looked toooooo fake like dead-zombie eyes. (I have brown eyes BTW)

deathcabber

Honey is a great color...as long as you arent a strawberry blonde/redhead! I had that color but my hair and eyes matched and it looked slightly evil
winks.gif

PrettyKitty

So finally, I bought Green AND Sunrise! I'm not sure about Green though...

Honey was weird, too orangey. I tried Eden too, it was a shiny turquoise, too fake in my opinion.

I really wanted to compare Sunrise and Automn, but she kept saying they were only luminous, not to change my eyes color. Grrr that's what I like!!!

firefly

i think 1. Green 2. Hazel and 3. Autumn. I have seen a few people who had Honey and they just never looked right, you could instantly tell they were colored contacts

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckMac
Honey or Pure Hazel...the rest look really fake, especially the Green, IMO.

Well, Honey was too fake! Green was more natural than Honey, so that's what I bought!

exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Well, Honey was too fake! Green was more natural than Honey, so that's what I bought!

YAY! I LOVE the green on you, you sexy minx
winks.gif
You must be turning heads everywhere!

PrettyKitty

I got my contacts today! I wear Green right now, here is a pic:

GreenLenses.jpg

Not too fake finally, it's less bright in real life too.

By the way, I only wear colored contact on my left eye on this pic, right eye is my natural eye color.

Latest posts