Colorescience

GalleyGirl

Rants or raves for any of their products, particularly their foundations? I did a board search but didn't see any.

SkylarV217

I love the foundation powders =) .... California Girl matches my skin tone so well ( I'm NW20 in MAC). It evens me out so well for everyday use. I also LOVE the retractible brush with make up in it lol, I keep one in my car and one in my purse as well as the ones I have in my make up stash =).... I also love the lip polishes or w/e they really last all day with out drying out your lips.

DirtyHarriet

wow - i've never heard of them before...

gah...need...drool...bad for wallet...
winks.gif

SkylarV217

They are expensive but one brush lasts forever =) .... SO worth it !! And once you use all of the powder in the brush you can just buy the refill !

It's from the lady that created Bare Escentuals.... But her and her partner had a falling out so she went on and created a better/ more extensive collection. I do believe she was the one that formulated everything anyway. It's been around since the 70's. She was the one that "Coined" - Mineral make up

spacegirl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielle123
I haven't tried the foundation but the spf powder is amazing!

i agree.
i was really skeptical because i am very fair, but i love the spf 30 powder. its amazing.

brandyslove

I had been using colorescience since 2002. There is not much you can hear about it because they didnt invest a bunch of money into marketing and advertizing. This is really good powder which comes in a brush, so it is not messy. It gives you good coverage if you want one, uyou just need to keep going around with a brush. it is natural and has spf 20 .
I try to find it here in spas and it is duffucult. It is really good foundation but bad marketing from company thats why 10 years down the road they still are unheard of...

brandyslove

PS I use California girl foundation as well. I also like their Ginnie bottles shadows. very vibrant colors, but I hate the application as it is messy, but one gennie bottle lasts few years!!!