Colour Ready Mailer

redenvelope

I have this and I'll give it to anyone who wants it, I found it a few days ago stuffed in one of my old MAC shipping boxes.
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
I'll try to scan some pages if i have time later (darn school) It's like a tiny encyclopedia of shiny mac brushes. pretty cool! I wish they could make an updated one because some of the newer brushes are missing.

Someone recently was selling a copy of this in the Sale forum - except she was asking $100 for it. It might still be up for sale but I really hope that was a typo and she actually meant $10
th_dunno.gif

----
EDIT: Ooh ooh I found it! kattybadatty is selling it and it's not $100 it's $50
smiles.gif

it's the last item:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f184/s...-items-134866/

HustleRose

i got one yesterday and i was really surprised, i hadn't gotten one since cult of cherry. i picked it up and said to my dad "i guess mac has decided i've spent enough there lately to send me a card."

smiles.gif

reesesilverstar

I got mines 2 days ago and didn't realize it cuz my SO just put it on the kitchen table. No kinda sorting took place...

Silly rabbit!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
The only one I ever got was for Mineralize. I always wondered how you get invites & such.

See above ^^
th_wink3.gif

Lizzie

Rach, if you want the brush booklet, I can send it to you. I think you'll get more enjoyment of out it than I ever could. :p