Comcast Cable problem

noahlowryfan

When I turn on the TV and Comcast Digital Cable box, nothing shows up on screen. is something wrong with Comcast right now? is anyone else having this kind of problem right now?

It happened before but it came back on like 2 hours later. this time it has been 7 hours and nothing.

serendipityii

Call them. I seriously hate Comcast with a passion and if there were other alternatives for high-speed internet where I live, I would not need Comcast. They are ridiculous.

Joslyn

try switching to another channel. mine has been acting up all day. the screen is constantly black, but if you switch to another channel its fine.

plus, my recorded programs won't play today. grrrr. comcast is so annoying.

noahlowryfan

^so you're having the same problem today?

i switch channels but every channel is the same thing. either its black or the screen will say "NOT AUTHORIZED. For ordering information, press INFO."

Joslyn

yes. and it looks like we're both in CA, so hopefully its just something comcast is working on.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joslyn
yes. and it looks like we're both in CA, so hopefully its just something comcast is working on.

thank god i'm not the only one having this problem. this has happened before and it came back within a few hours but this took almost the whole day and i'm getting ready bored with nothing to do. do you think it could be the whole california or just certain locations because i live in san francisco.

noahlowryfan

no i haven't. i think it could either be problems with Comcast or my brother hasn't even paid the bill yet.

i found out why this happen. my brother didn't pay for the bill thats why our cable got suspended.