Concerned about items I've bid on...

panda0410

As a rule I never buy from anyone with less than 99% +ve FB, or from people who ignore emails. I doubt the revved up is fake, BUT if something goes wrong it seems you might well be up the creek without a paddle.....

Xqueeze_me

There are 2 posts about this particular seller in the 'Counterfeit MAC Eyeshadows on eBay' thread.

The seller's initial eBay ID was vinadoll and have recently changed from vinadoll to khatupromakeup222.

These 2 posts discusses the ethic of the seller in question:
  • Post #15 (a rather pissed off buyer - hope she got her refund!!) and
  • Post #25 (Gotta highlight the post to read the response!)
Hope that helps with your decision whether to buy from that seller or not!

Good luck!

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me

The seller's initial eBay ID was vinadoll and have recently changed from vinadoll to khatupromakeup222.

I knew I recognised the name from somewhere, it was here
winks.gif

panda0410

Just tell the seller you have been through the feedback and are concerned over the negatives. Both items are almost certainly authentic so I doubt you need to worry about fakes unless the listings are incorrect. I would try to get some sort of agreement as to what will happen should the items either never arrive or arrive broken and see what the seller says.

darkbeauty27

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that the ebay seller that I was talking about at the beginning of the thread now has a new Ebay username. She is now khatu288. She is probably doing this so people won't read the bad feedback from her old account.

panda0410

This wont help her in the least, you can still read her old feedback on ebay or if you use this link it will show her entire feedback from every username for the same account. So long as she doesnt get a brand new account in which case no-one would know anyway, people will still be able to read her feedback.

dizzygal

Make sure that you pay by paypal so at least if the item doesnt arrive or is broken you can claim through them

landonsmother

i bid & won the mac barbie doll from this "vinadoll" person & when the item arrived, it was in perfect condition. the item was as described & it is totally authentic. it's just that the shipping toook foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

it's strange how a lot of people are complaining about her now. eeeeeeekk. i'm not taking the risk of bidding on her items no more.

Xqueeze_me

The fact that she kept changing her nick (From vinadoll to khatupromakeup222 to khatu288 ) just screams DODGY!

twilightessence

I didn't see this thread and won acutions by her. I was REALLY nervous about what I would get but the pigments (Revved Up and Silver Fog) are real. The bottles, the boxes even the inserts are exactly like the other full size pigments I have. The only thing about her is she rips you off on shipping. She charged me 5.99 for shipping on both (even though she claimed the second item is 4.99) and when I got the poorly packaged package it said "No Surcharge" where the shipping cost should be. So I paid $12 for shipping and she shipped for free! BUT the pigments are real and I still paid almost $12 less for the two pigments if I would have bought them online or at the store...

If you read the feedback most of the negative are for broken eyeshadows and shipping costs. Which for the fact she doesn't package well and rips off on shipping that's understandable.