Concerts Quiz for everyone!

Chic 2k6

1) What was the last concert you saw?
2) Best concert ever?
3) Most interesting concert experience?
4) Concert of your dreams - who's playing?
5) Bands/Artists you have seen
6) Concerts You're going to see or planning to see

My answers:

Pink on I'm Not Dead Tour

2) Best concert ever?

Pink simply because she's an amazing performer and her show was fantastic, i'd go again in an heartbeat

- Status Quo - I had a AAA Pass and i was allowed to flit from backstage to crowd and back again, i wound up many fans and Meeting Francis and Rick was awesome too, they're such nice guys, Rick is hilarious he runs around with a cardboard tube on his eye I had the privilege to go on stage in front of NINE THOUSAND people! it was amazing.

- Steve Steinman: Vampires Rock, really awesome concert that had so many rock n roll songs like Sweet Child O Mine, Highway To Hell and Total Eclipse of the Heart to name some. He was kitted up in vampire gear, his guitarist had makeup like Kiss and produced fake blood from his mouth, so fascinating

4) Concert of your dreams - who's playing? i have THREE concerts of my dreams hehe:

Velvet Revolver - Seeing them in June WOOOOOO

Original Guns N Roses line up with Axl, Slash, Duff, Adler and Izzy <3

AC/DC

Peter Andre
Westlife
Busted
McFly
Blazin Squad x 8
Liberty X
Lemar
Sugababes x2
Pink
Status Quo
Sam Fox
Steve Steinman
Sophie Ellis Bextor
5ive
V
Phixx

Download Festival which will have bands like Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson, Velvet Revolver, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Iron Maiden, Evanescence, Bowling For Soup

Meatloaf Triology when it comes down next, Steve Steinman is awesome

iamlelilien

Placebo

2) Best concert ever?
Music-wise, Placebo last October. Experience-wise, Green Day when I was 14.

When I saw Green Day in summer 2005. It was the first concert I ever went to. I got into the front row. It was in a huge arena and I hadn't even gotten there early, so I have no idea how. I also got a pick, which I still have. I don't listen to Green Day any more as my music taste has shifted significantly in the past year, but I still consider it my best concert experience.

Ours. I wouldn't even care what other bands were there if I could see Ours.

Green Day twice, Motion City Soundtrack, AFI, Placebo. I don't get to go to very many concerts because I live in the middle of nowhere. For example, I'll have to drive almost 6 hours when I see Placebo again next month in Denver.

Placebo! I'm going to see them on my 16th birthday, which is April 18th. And I won't have to use a fake ID to get in, haha. Last summer I saw AFI at the same venue and I had to use a fake ID to get in because I had to be 16. I also want to see Ours this year. My mom has agreed that if they doesn't come anywhere near us, we will literally go on a vacation to see them (she likes them and wants to see them too)

Holly

Red Hot Chili Peppers

2) Best concert ever?
The Casualties. Godddd SO good. I got to sing with jorge
greengrin.gif

The Distillers, I got to jump on stage and I crowd surfed a lot. My ass got grabbed a lot too o_O

The Adicts. God I would LOVE to see them. /swoon

The Casualties
Choking Victim
The Distillers
Red Hot Chili Peppers
AFI
Dresden Dolls
Lacuna Coil
Scratching Post

A lot more, I can't think of em right now

Metric in May!

jerseygirl005

1) What was the last concert you saw? kelly clarkson <33
2) Best concert ever? kelly clarkson, addicted tour
3) Most interesting concert experience? nsync celebrity tour... 20th row floor seats at the old veterns stadium in philly
4) Concert of your dreams - who's playing? 30 seconds to mars, kelly clarkson, elliott smith, zero 7
5) Bands/Artists you have seen nsync x4, britney spears, american idol season 1, kelly clarkson x2, the starting line
6) Concerts You're going to see or planning to see... not really sure

medusalox

It's been a while...um....Nine Inch Nails. It was last year, my god.

2) Best concert ever?
It's a tie between Nine Inch Nails and Skinny Puppy.
Marilyn Manson. I went alone and shoved my way up to the front row, and proceeded to get spit on by Manson himself. I was grossed out for a second, and then I was like "Hell yeah!".

Tool or A Perfect Circle. I had tickets to see Tool this year, but they cancelled the day of show and never rescheduled. Gaahhhh.

In no particular order:
Skinny Puppy, Nine Inch Nails, Peaches, Bauhaus, Mindless Self Indulgence, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, Sevendust, Mushroomhead, Earshot, My Chemical Romance, AFI, Rob Zombie, Black Label Society, Mudvayne, Black Sabbath, HIM, Skindred, Cradle of Filth....
...I know there are a ton more, but those are the ones that I can think of without focusing too hard.
smiles.gif

VNV Nation, Frontline Assembly...I'd like to catch Tool, Skinny Puppy, and NIN if they come through the area again...

xmrsvindieselx

1) What was the last concert you saw? fallout boy
2) Best concert ever?RICKY MARTINNN ♥
3) Most interesting concert experience? jingle ball..ive been twice and its amazing.
4) Concert of your dreams - who's playing? ricky martin chris daughtry sean paul earth wind and fire. all at the same time =]
5) Bands/Artists you have seen ricky martin twice, britney spears, o town lol ,fall out boy( where i met pete wentz. and we kissed. even if it was an accident. haha) sean paul twice, mariah carey, jessica simpson. ashanti, plain white tees, armour for sleep, and then jingle ball had sooo many people..jay z , beyonce, pcd, hilary duff, rob thomas, evanescense, sean paul and a million peole i forgot lol
6) Concerts You're going to see or planning to see im going to see ricky in may and FOB in june

ilovexnerdsx

warped tour. wow, i haven't been to a concert in a LONG time.
2) Best concert ever?
shiny toy guns
smiles.gif
because the keyboardist and i are friends, and we got to hang out, it was really nice.
^^^
tiesto
at all cost. still remains. darkest hour. norma jean. cary ann hearst. leslie. cartel. new atlantic. the working title. clear static. shiny toy guns. armor for sleep. senses fail. underoath. the academy is. june. scary kids scaring kids. emery. spitalfield. rookie of the year. lorene drive. greeley estates. thursday. paramore. secret lives of the freemasons. aslan. plain white t's. the rocket summer. probably missing some.
smiles.gif

nooo idea! maybe meg&dia/anberlin soon
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

Umm, I think it was a underground hip hop show in the park in SF. CLSmooth, and some other local guys. Red Man and Method Man were suppose to be there but they went to the after party instead.

2) Best concert ever?
Ooh that's a tough one because I've seen many. But, If I absolutly have to choose it will probably be Sade tied with Rage Against The Machine. Hey, I'm stoked their back together
cheerleader.gif

I'd have to go with Janes Addiction. They had this circus act going on throughout the show, very cool.

sigh.gif
Bjork. She's playing at Cochella but I'm not going to be able to go =(

Oh wow Let's see if I can remember them all...New Edition, New Kids on the Block, Kid N Play, Sir Mix Alot, Markie Mark n the Funky Bunch, A Lighter Shade of Brown, Cypress Hill, Janet Jackson, No Doubt, Santana, Sade, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, Depeche Mode, The Roots, Incubus, Lenny Kravtiz, Dave Mathews Band, Lincoln Park, Papa Roach, Esthero, Abstract Rude, Slum Village, Aceyalone, Planet Asia, Talib Qwele, Mos Def, Jean Gray, Souls of Mischef, Living Legends, Green Day. Gosh I know there's so many more I'm missing. I'll add them as I remember.

I have no clue?

melozburngr

Jason Mraz- Songs for Friends Tour

2) Best concert ever?

Aerosmith & KISS, need I say more?

Aerosmith, Run DMC and Cheap Trick, ther was nothing quite like seeing Aerosmith and Run DMC do "Walk This Way" live. amazing.

Hmmm, I'd have to say Jason Mraz.. I'm totally infatuated.

Aerosmith x 4
KISS
Cheap Trick
Run DMC
Tom Petty x 2
Linkin Park
Black Crowes x 2
Counting Crows
John Mayer x 2
Maroon 5
Jason Mraz x 3
POD
Adema
Hed PE
Apex Trio
Gwen Stefani
Black Eyed Peas
Nickelback
Pop Evil
Tom Jones
Tower of Power
Lenny Kravitz

I want to see Brett Dennen, and I'd love to see Mraz again, perhaps Maroon 5, and of course, I'll go see Aerosmith til they croak.
I want to see everything. I love concerts!!

Professor Fate

Killswitch Engage at Emo's

2) Best concert ever?
it's probably between seeing Arch Enemy,Dark Tranquillity open for In Flames at the Backroom or Nevermore and Dream Theater opening for Megadeth.
the last ozzfest that i attended. i got into a fight,watched the suckass emo fags and only got to enjoy maybe 2 hours worth of good music out of an all day festival. talk about PURE SHIT, that is ozzfest.

i'd like a well rounded show. throw in In Flames for the metal, CKY for the quality rock, Muse for the experimental side, maybe some Jethro Tull for the more classical based rock, Pearl Jam, and then some Bjork.

Metallica, Alice in Chains, CKY, In Flames,Arch Enemy, Nevermore, Dark Tranquillity, Dimmu Borgir, Pearl Jam, Cradle of Filth, Mnemic, Dream Theater, Megadeth, Fear Factory, Slayer, Deftones, System of a Down, Neil Young, Jethro Tull, ZZ Top, Killswitch Engage, Hypocrisy, Korn, Coldplay, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Black Sabbath, Pantera, Strapping Young Lad, Type O Negative, Iced Earth, Trivium, The Haunted, Soilwork, Rob Zombie, Pink Floyd, Opeth, Nine Inch Nails, Mastadon, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Children of Bodom, Malevolent Creation, Lacuna Coil, Days of the New, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson.....there are a couple more i think.....i just don't want to bust out the ticket stubs.

i was planning on seeing the David Lee Roth reunited Van Halen when they toured...too bad Eddie can't get his shit straight. it also sounds like i will be going to Nine Inch Nails on their upcoming tour.

mskitchmas

TOOL

2) Best concert ever?

TOOL (tour before this last one)

um. octoberfest in columbus ohio, but not cause of the music.
smiles.gif

TOOL, NIN, ROLLINS BAND, JANES ADDICTION and MARILYN MANSON!!

Tears for Fears, NIN, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Sting, Rollins Band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Deftones, Coldplay, Toad the Wet Sprocket, The Cure, David Grey and a couple dozen other I cant remember

None in the near future