Concrete Minerals

Ambre Tucker

I ordered from them a little over two weeks ago and they're shipping and correspondance are so slow hopefully the product will be worth the wait!

mac_aiken

I love their products but their customer service and shipping could use a tweak. I know that anytime you order after a sale it takes longer to get your things.

Ambre Tucker

I ordered 3 weeks ago and have yet to get my package they deleted record of my account so using my record number they looked it up and then after 2 weeks I got a tracking number with nothing on it and I still haven't gotten anything yay for slow shipping and non existant csm

Ambre Tucker

I got my things finally although im not sure im super happy with what I got. I loved the seafoamy color of gossip it was super powdery and needs a primer to show up and stay put, that was the one i looked forward to the most and was really saddened by the lack of pigment.

princess sarah

I have some of their stuff on the way as well, Its always best to use a sticky base or wetting the brush with Fix+ when working with loose pigments, sucks to hear about the slow postage, I am in Australia and it took 5 days to get it posted and some of it is for xmas presents but no complaints on the customer service with them replying within 24hrs to me

Ambre Tucker

Yeah they were less then helpful with me I ordered a week before Black Friday and I didn't get my stuff until dec. And normally I have no problems with pigments Urban decay, mac and sugarpill make some wonderful super pigmented pigments that show up without a primer that I can use for 500 different things. They looked lumpy when foiled but they do stick ok to a base and can be built up.