CONGRATS LUCKYME!! CLOSED Giveaway of the Day 12/23/07 - Royal Assets: Tan Lips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitt3n

Re: Giveaway of the Day 12/23/07 - Royal Assets: Tan Lips

Green Bean Casserole and Grandma Cookies! My grandmother makes me a big container of cookies every year and they are the best.

pallet_girl

Honey baked ham with mashed potatoes & gravy...yum
smiles.gif

prettybaby

I like my ham.... I use clovers to stick the pineapple slices to the outside of the ham, then I rub it witha thick brown sugar marinade that I make using the pineapple juice.... OMG its soo good!

luckyme

Favorite food for the holidays are any sweets that are typically only offered during the holidays. Lots of fudge and pecan clusters, yummy.

gigglegirl

I love this time of year and Holiday Stuffing!! And of course turkey with the canned cranberry jelly (yes, Jelly IN A CAN--I cannot tolerate stems and wonky skin pieces so please pass me some processed sugared cranberry jelly please!)

AlarmAgent

Mashed rutabagas, prepared almost exactly the same way as mashed potatoes, but are in fact, rutabagas. Too good!

prettygirl

A vietnamese desert... that throws a whole bunch of different fruits into one container.. with half/half milk... it is YUMMMMMMY.

sophistichic

Favorite holiday food? Well I always have a pumpkin spice latte from either Starbucks or this cute lil coffee shop downtown. Oh and egg nog and CREAM PUFFS! Can't resist cream puffs...

girlsaidwhat

My mom used to make amazing crab dip every Xmas. Now that she's gone, my sister makes it. It's amazing crabby cream cheesy goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.